Chapter 7

Tris P.O.V

When I wake up we still have anan hour before we get to Tobias and Zekes house. So I decide to read the letter that Christina wrote to Tobias:

Dear Tobias,

I love you. I really do, mostly as a friend but I still do love you.

If you are wondering why I'm not there but Tris and Uriah are ill tell you,

Caleb; Tris' brother and Mathew, created a serum called 'Resergent' to bring the dead back, so they used it on Tris and Uriah. Thats why they are there at your house, your not dreaming and your not dead.

This is all real. If your wondering why I'm not there, its because I'm with Will. Were using the serum on him to.

So with all that said,

I'm breaking up with you. Me and you both know we don't belong together, you belong with Tris and I belong with Will. I hope you can forgive me and we can have our great friendship back.

Love,

Christina ♥

That's when I feel my eyes watering, I can't help but feel guilty, well because its my fault.

Just when a tear slips down my face Uriah says its time, I nod and we jump, together.

                            ~•~

We are walking through Hill Spring Village now trying to find Tobias' house, im so nervous.

Sweaty palms, I'm cold. I feel weird.

That's when I see it.

The ambulance.

Tobias P.O.V

Recap:

I walk a little farther up the stairs, and that's when I hear it,

"TOBIAS!"

And I dash for my mothers bedroom.

Present:

When I get to her room I see Marcus hopping out of the window. That little Ba***rd.

I look down and see my mother leaning against the wall,

"He broke my arm, Tobias. Please get me some help." she says, crying. My mother crying. I Rip my phone out of my pocket and dial 911.

                                                ~•~

The ambulance arived 15 minutes after I called. They took my mom away, she didn't want me to go with her. I don't get why not. I wanted to make sure she is alright.

But nope, so I walked back home. When I got in there Zeke was eating a sandwich and was watching tinkerbelle. What the fudge?

Just then there is a knock in the door.

I open the door to see Tris and Uriah.

Tell me I'm dreaming.....

Boom! I'm now gonna go update Brave High if you guys read that story of mine! ive been working on 2 new stories so get ready!!!

PLEASE READ ALL 13 OF MY STORIES!

COMMENT 'BACON' ON MY WALL, IF YOU DO U GET A SHOUTOUT ON NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!:)(everyone that does it will get a shoutout)

Ba bye!