Chapter 7 || The Damn Test ...

A/N: In this chapter will include the fight between Sakura, Naruto, Hanare and Kakashi. I wrote it like in the original one but of course I had to add some things and remove some things. Don't worry they are not that important I just didn't want to concentrate on their emotions/thoughts ... I wanted to concentrate on the fight so I didn't stuck too much. Good reading!

It's time. Hanare thought. She was lying on her bed, in Rin's apartment. In her apartment there were 2 bedrooms with a bathroom in each one of them, one kitchen which was one with the living room. Her apartment wasn't big but wasn't small too. Hanare was really grateful for Rin. She was being very kind to share an apartment with her and plus she paid for it, Hanare said that she would pay her and that when she will have enough money, she'll find an apartment for herself but Rin protested saying that it was fine and that she was welcome here and Hanare remained silent.

She remembered that day and she cursed herself Stupid! I do really need to rent an apartment, why should she pay for me? I'll just make her more uncomfortable and cause trouble. I guess I'll just stay here for a moment and then when I get enough money from missions I'll rent one.

Now, she was lying on her bed, resting. Five minutes later she got up and went to her closet to get her training clothes. She didn't have too much clothes, she wasn't a fan of shopping so she had what she needed. She took her black shirt and her black pants since she is going to fight, she wanted to wear something easy and not tight, so her shirt and pants are more like oversized. Then, she went to pick up her weapons which were shurikens, kunais, senbons and put them in her scrolls. But some of them she put in her ninja pouch so she could easily get them during the fight. I think I'm ready. And like this, she went to the front door to put her ninja sandals and then, she went off.

She jumped from one rooftop to another and adter twenty minutes, she found the training grounds that she needed. She landed there and ran to the people that were waiting for her. Far there, she could see Naruto and Sakura standing, behind trees there was Obito and Rin standing next to each other but they weren't really happy. She couldn't guess why but she was quite sure that something happened. I guess I'll ask Rin-chan or Obito-kun later. From their left, not quite far from them, she saw Tsunade with a young woman, holding a pig. She thought that might be her assistant but that wasn't important. Above them there was Jiraya sitting on a branch with his arms crossed. And finally, there was another man sitting on a tree branch, she didn't know him, never met him before and as she ran, she could see him better. All she could see is that he wore the usual Jounin uniform. He had a simple dark blue shirt and pants with his flak jacket. And his forehead protector wasn't like others', his forehead protector was made of metal and it framed his face. He looked at her too, with some kind of a curiosity but after a moment he stopped.

As she approached them, she apologized "Sorry I'm late." She smiled at the two young ninjas and they smiled too. "Don't worry Hanare-chan!! Kakashi sensei is not here too. I'm not surprised though, he is always late and never on time." He closed his eyes and crossed his arms in disappointment. "Oh, I guess I'm good then." She smiled at them and Sakura smiled kindly at her too.

Ten minutes later there was a puff of smoke on a metal fence. They turned to see what was there and there was Kakashi sitting. He smiled at them with his eye closed and lifted one hand as a sign of his greeting. "Sorry I'm late, but I got lost on the path of life." And in an instant Kakashi heard a "THAT'S A LIE!!" from his students. Hanare chuckled and Kakashi looked at her with his bored eyes like she already started to annoy him. Hanare noticed that and she just frowned and looked away, crossing her arms. Kakashi sighed and jumped off the fence and landed in front of them. "Alright as you know, we are here to see how much you two have improved. And as you see, Hanare is here too but... it's a little different with her. Since you know that she is new here, we have to see what she was capable of. In other words, you three against me."