Chapter 6 || Just Friends... And It's Not a Date

After Hanare left, Obito and Rin headed to the opposite direction. They were going to get Ramen at Ichiraku ramen and Obito was really nervous. So nervous that he was quiet. He didn't want to ruin their ... Date? Or maybe just a friendly promenade? He shook his head and broke the silence.

"Ehm, Rin-chan! So.. uhh Naruto is finally back in the village! Are you glad that he is finally here?" He was so nervous about it that he didn't know how to begin a conversation.

Rin was silent all the way too. It wasn't from nervousness though, she just didn't know what to say. From the corner of her eyes, she could see Obito's hand shaking a bit. But why is it shaking? Was he nervous? Or something happened to him lately? He was training a lot lately and she always treated his wounds if there were some. She always scolded him, telling him to be be careful and not to push too hard on himself. She hoped he is alright because if not then she'll start to worry. She was brought back to reality by her friend's sudden question about Naruto's arrival. She turned her head and smiled at him "Yes of course! It's been a while since I saw Naruto-kun here in the village. It was too quiet to be honest." She let out a small giggle at the last part and Obito relaxed a bit.

"But I had Sakura-chan too. When Naruto-kun was away, I had Sakura-chan as my student. I taught Sakura medical ninjutsu and other basic things in medicine so she could at least know how to treat her comrade's wounds. But most of the time it was Tsunade-sama who taught her, it was more advanced than me. She made Sakura-chan her apprentice. She sharpened her combat skills and she really improved her taijutsu." She said proudly to Obito. Obito was stunned that Sakura improved that much but he loved more listening to that angelic voice.

"But we'll see how much they improved today and also.." she added, Obito knew what she meant and finished for her "Yeah, I'm interested too. But we'll see her and I'm sure we're gonna be the best team!!" Obito said the last part almost like a shoutout and Rin giggled a bit at this.

They continued with their small chat while walking slowly to the Ichiraku ramen. Finally, they arrived and entered the little restaurant. The two shinobis were greeted by Teuchi, the old man who was in charge of the restaurant and who wore that same kind smile of his.

"Welcome to Ichiraku ramen! Ooh Obito, Rin! Long-time no see! How are you all?" Asked the chief.

"Aha hello Teuchi-san, it's just been three days and you already missed us huh?" Obito said smiling and putting his hands on his hips.

"Ahaha, alright, so what can I serve you?" Always with that kind smile, asked Teuchi.

"Oh, I'll have Miso ramen! And you Rin-chan?" He turned his head so he could see her. The woman thought a bit and replied: "I'll have Shou ramen please!"

Obito looked at her with awe. She was so beautiful, he was sure he saw an angel. She was looking at the owner and her face was enlightened by the lamps on the ceiling and that light made her eyes shining. Oh her deep chocolate eyes. He thought, then he looked at her cheeks, they were slightly pink and that made her even sweeter. And below them, he could see her purple stripes that were always on her face. If only I could touch them. Then he looked at her brown straight hair that was longer than she had it in her childhood. They were a bit lower than her shoulders. Gosh, I want to put my hand deep in her brown hair. I bet it would be soft and sweet. And finally, he looked at her lips. She was talking to Teuchi and Obito just watched her pink soft-looking lips moving. She then smiled and that smile made Obito's heart race a bit. He imagined what would it be like if those soft lips moved on his. If only you knew how you make me crazy, Rin-chan.