Chapter 5 || Unexpected News

~A week later~

It was a sunny peaceful day. People were walking, chatting and laughing. Children were running around the streets, laughing and playing. Kakashi was just walking on the street but was lost in his thoughts. It's been already a week since that woman was here, in this village where he peacefully lived. He still remembered what he said to her. You know even though lady Tsunade accepted you in the village, you'll never be fully accepted. Maybe others will but not me. Never. So don't get in my way. At this, he felt like he was too mean to her. Did he think that maybe he shouldn't have said that to her? No. I'm being too soft with her. Don't get yourself fooled Kakashi!

He sighed, he was too tired to think about these things. He heard from Obito that Hanare lived with Rin and that they were becoming closer and closer as friends and that she got settled finely. They often spent time together like two best friends.

Today Kakashi and Hanare were summoned by the Hokage to talk about what to do with her. What rank to give her or maybe test her skills. He didn't know what exactly but he hoped that Tsunade Sama wouldn't give him too much work. But he doubted that.

He looked in the sky and the only thing he wanted is just to run away from this. More specifically from her. The last thing he wanted was to be near her. But he had a feeling that he'll be close to her. He thought sometimes that he was punished for something but didn't know for what.

He continued his promenade and suddenly saw a familiar figure. This figure was walking in his direction. The man looked closer and stopped when he realized who it was. It was Hanare. She seemed to do the same when she saw him. Kakashi sighed and approached her.

"Oi, weren't you summoned by the Hokage huh?" He asked her, still coldly and severely.

She frowned at him for his rudeness and replied turning her head away.

"Hn, none of your business." She thought if he will be rude with her then she'll also be rude to him. But that doesn't mean that she changed her mind about proving him that she was trustworthy.

To be honest she didn't expect that. She just had to meet with the Hokage. She thought that her morning will be peaceful and not interrupted by the presence and the sight of this baka. She started to get used to this life. She shared an apartment with Rin, who was slowly becoming her best friend. Sometimes she was feeling that she could tell her everything. She thought of Rin as a trustworthy person. If something needed to be kept as a secret she could always do it.

Today, she wore a simple beige kimono with long sleeves. Her hair was pulled in a bump and only a little piece of her hair was falling on each side of her cheek.

And this day, Hanare was summoned by Tsunade Sama. She didn't know why. She wasn't informed but she was said that she had to come today.

Kakashi got surprised. So she didn't know huh? Hmm, It seems that Tsunade sama didn't tell her that I was coming with her too. This slightly amused Kakashi, her annoyance to him. He was glad that she felt the same thing as him. He closed his eyes and smiled to one corner which she couldn't see and confused the woman in front of him. After a moment he replied.