Prologue

It's been three years. Three years since she fell from that cliff. He watched her falling down into the river thought that she was dead and that it was over and... never seen her again.

He heard his team and his two best friends arrive and asking him where was she and he said that she jumped off that cliff. And of course Naruto yelled at him, saying that she might loved him and of course he cut him off saying that it was bullshit. Finally his team left, leaving three adults. Finally Obito asked "Why Kakashi? Why did you let her leave?" his friend answered "Because it was necessary Obito." Obito felt that cold tone from his friend and started to think that this time something happened. Normally in missions with Kakashi and Rin, nothing really bothered him when it occurred to situations... well situations like this. He acted like a ninja who just did what he had to do. But this time it's different. He seemed sad this time, like he lost something that he shouldn't. Rin was standing next to Obito. He looked at her and she seemed worried about Kakashi. Well there is nothing new here. Rin always worried about someone and that's one of the most things that Obito loved about her. He smiled at this but that smile faded when he sensed that she still had that little crush on his rival and that made him a bit sad.

He didn't want to argue with him. He knew that it will be just a waste of time because he won't be convinced. All three of them went back to the village and soon, they all seemed to forget especially Kakashi, he didn't want to go back there. They all forgot about it and they went back to normal : Team 7 is gone, Obito and Rin walked together and Kakashi as always went back to his reading.

~Meanwhile in the forest~

Hanare walked into the forest, wet and tired.

She was sad that it had to end like this. She wanted to stay there, wanted to feel like she was part of that village, wanted to have everyone's trust, especially his trust. But sadly she just couldn't do that. She had to worry about her life now that she betrayed her village and that she knew too much about that horrible place of hers. She knew what will happen. Her village's ninjas will go after her. They will catch her, they will torture her very hard and in the end of course kill her. In her village they hate traitors. So she had to survive. She had to find a safe place but unfortunately there is no safe place for her. But that won't stop her! She will fight for her life, she will survive and she will see Kakashi again. She smiled to herself and continued her road.

No matter how bad situations will there be, no matter what happens next, she will always keep her head up.