Chapter 3 || The Permission

~A week later~

Hanare was sitting on her bed, waiting for Rin to come and see if she could go out of the hospital or not. She was too tired of resting in the hospital. Her wounds were healed but not fully especially the ones on her right side. It bleeds when she is moving too much but Rin always takes care of this.

Kakashi and Obito often visit her but Kakashi was always standing in the back and almost never talked. On the contrary, Obito was more talkative. He always asked if Hanare was ok or if her wounds hurt her or not. He was more energetic and he is more enthusiastic than the other two. She could see that he cared about her well-being and that warmed her but also surprised her because no one in her life cared about her like they did. And she also noticed that he was always blushing and was nervous when he was with Rin. She suspects that he might actually like her and that makes her smile when she sees him like this. It's funny sometimes.

Rin walked in smiling and Hanare looked up was waiting for her answer :

- Soo? May I go out now? I think I've recovered and rested enough, don't you think?

She said with a bit of annoyance. The med. ninja chuckled and replied :

- Well according to the results, you have recovered enough to go out but not to fight!

- Ugh finally I can leave. Sorry but I'm tired of resting.

She said crossing her arms. Rin chuckled at her relief.

- Don't worry it's normal that ninjas don't like to be in bed all the time. She replied with a smile.

- Well if I can leave then I'll have to change my clothes. And then I will have to go to meet the Hokage.

- So you will stay in the village right??

- I came here to start a new life but it's not up to me. It's up to your Hokage. If she lets me stay then I'll stay.

Again that worry crossed her mind. She was worried that she won't let her stay, she started to shake a bit. She felt Rin's hand on her shoulder, she turned her head and her new friend said "Everything will be fine. I'm sure she'll let you stay and then we will find you a place to live and if won't find then I'll let you stay at mine." Hanare felt affected. She didn't know that her new friend would be so kind and generous with her. It touched her and she just smiled and whispered a "thank you".

She started to dress up and when she finished half an hour later came Kakashi.

- How are you feeling?

His tone was calm and wasn't that cold but he still seemed to not like her.

- Better.

- That's good then, I will come with you to the Hokage office. She will ask you questions and she'll decide what will she do with you.

- Understood.

Rin was standing on the other side watching them and she sensed that coldness. She instantly knew that coldness came from Kakashi. That's right. He doesn't trust her. But it's not his fault, she had a mission to accomplish and as shinobi he had to stop her. Back then.

She felt a bit bad for her since her best friend is cold to her and maybe treats her as a prisoner. But maybe later she will be trusted. And not just by him but by everyone. Rin was less worried about it now.

She watched Hanare starting to go and Rin suddenly stopped her and whispered in her ear "Hey, don't worry about him. He'll be cold with you but later he'll warm up so keep your head up ok?" she lifted her two hands showing her thumbs up and closed one eye smiling at her. Hanare smiled warmly at her and did the same and went to follow the Hatake.