20

Lauren was sitting in her room with tears running down her face. She didn't understand how this all happened, she didn't understand how they came across a year old picture and assumed it was recent. If they would have let her explain they would know that nothing was happening between her and her ex best friend. This picture was taken a year ago in the heat of the moment. This was the picture that ruined a lot of things. When it was taken she wanted to release it and claim Lucy as her first girlfriend, but Lucy didn't want that because (even though she acted the complete opposite) didn't like Lauren like that and even though she was hurt she decided to let it go and move on. Unfortunately Lucy couldn't do the same. Things between them became tense because Lucy just couldn't let it go. She kept pushing the subject and made Lauren more confused then ever because she thought that Lucy didn't have feeling for her, so she didn't understand Lucy's hostility towards her. She thought her feelings were one sided but unfortunately she didn't know the whole truth and she wasn't sure she ever would.

The sound of her phone ringing brought her out of her thoughts and with a sad sigh she answered it. "Hello?" She answered. "Lauren how could you!? Why would you led Mani and DJ on if you had a girlfriend? Why wouldn't just be honest?" Ally rants through the phone. Lauren frowns "I have been honest. If they would have just listened to me they would have known that picture is a year old. I haven't seen her since I told you guys about her outing me." She explains. She heard Ally sigh through the phone. "Are you still meeting up with us today?" Ally asked. Lauren shrugs "I can try, but I can tell you now that I'm not feeling so great." She says. "Lo just tell them what you told me. I'm sure they'll understand." Ally says. Lauren frowns "I really hope so."

The hour she spent wasting went by fast and Lauren found herself pulling up to the restaurant that they agreed to meet at. She didn't know what this would bring but she was hoping that everything would go ok and she could properly explain herself. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves she slowly got out of her car and walking into the restaurant. A small grin graced her lips when she saw the girls but it quickly fell when she saw Dinah and Normani's glares towards her. She gulps as she made her way toward the table. "Hey guys." She greeted nervously.

Dinah scuffs "shouldn't you be with your girlfriend." The icy tone in her voice broke Lauren's heart. "Uh if I could just explain everything you would-"

"We don't want your explanation. Just leave." Normani said coldly.

Tears filled her eyes as Lauren looks at Ally with pleading eyes, begging her to help. "Guys maybe you could hear her out. It just seems unfair that you're cutting ties before letting her explain." Ally says, coming to Lauren's defense. Dinah scuffs "what's there to explain? She lied to us, she led us on and we don't need to hear what she has to say because it's all going to be a lie anyway." She said. "Yep." Normani agrees, nodding her head at what Dinah just said.

Lauren was never one to give up so easily but at this point with everything that has happened she just didn't have any more fight left in her. So without saying anything she turned on her heels and walked away. She wanted to stay and fight but her heart couldn't take anymore pain. She loves them but maybe giving them their space would be good for all of them. Maybe they'll listen to her after everything has died down.

Watching Lauren walk away Dinah immediately stood up and ran to the bathroom. After making sure she was alone she broke down. She didn't want to do this but she had to. She had to because if she didn't something bad would happen and she didn't want that. A few seconds passed before Normani walked inside and gently held her. "I hate this Mani! I mean did you see her? She looked so hurt!" Dinah cries. Normani nodded as she held her girlfriend in her arms. "I know and I hate it too but once we get her what she wants we're done with her." She says. "We just need three days." Dinah nods with a frown on her face as she hugs Normani. She couldn't wait for these three days to pass so she could tell Lauren everything. She had to.

A/N: what would you guys like to happen after this? What should happen with Lauren after this?