18

LaurenXO: guys, I'm in love 😢

LaurenXO:

AllyB: where did you find those?

DinahJane: and why are you slaying me with Mani' beauty this early in the morning.

LaurenXO: because I wanted you to feel what I felt when I was it when I first woke up this morning.

DinahJane: this and your first pic is about to be my lock and home screen. Just saying.

ManiDei: wait you have us as your lock and home screen?

DinahJane: well, yes. I changed it right after we agreed to be together.

LaurenXO: but you had those pics saved before then?

DinahJane: well duh! I mean you guys are beautiful so of course I save your pics.

AllyB: this is adorable ☺

LaurenXO: ok Ally since we're all meeting up I was wondering if I could set you up with my friend?

AllyB: why would you want to do that?

ManiDei: we'll we're all dating and we just don't want you to feel like the third wheel.

DinahJane: and to help you move on.

AllyB: I'm not promising anything right now but what is she like?

LaurenXO: Ashley is really sweet. She's kind of shy at first but once she opens up she is really sweet.

AllyB: and when will I meet her?

LaurenXO: you can meet her the next day. She really wanted to meet you on a more private level. Where it's just the two of you.

AllyB: you can tell her that I have agreed but I'm not promising anything just yet.

LaurenXO: deal. She'll be so happy to hear this!