7

Chat between Normally.

ManiDei: is it weird that I think Lauren and Dinah are cute?

AllyB: one) did you change your username? Two) I don't think it's weird. I mean you like who you like.

ManiDei: yeah I did. I mean very little people in my personal life actually call me by my full name and since we're all friends I figured my nickname would be ok to use.

ManiDei: and it's not like I like them. I just think they're cute. That's all.

AllyB: I mean if you say so. I'm not going to judge if you do Mani.

ManiDei: I mean even if I did like them it's too early to even know. I mean we've known each other for two weeks and that's way to fast to really know them. What if I do fall for them and they hurt me? I'd look like an idiot.

AllyB: no you wouldn't, they would. Don't get me wrong I really like them but if they ever hurt you they would be the dumbest people ever. You're a great girl and anyone would be lucky to have you.

ManiDei: you're a doll Ally! Thank you.

---💙---

DinahJane: not to open up old wounds but is your last name the reason you don't really do friends? Like have people used you and your status to get ahead in life?

LaurenXO: yeah they have. My ex best friend used me to get her name out there and gain a following. And my ex boyfriend used me to get his band popular. They didn't care about me.

ManiDei: so you never had any real relationships?

LaurenXO: no I have had a few. Like Halsey is one of my very good friends and one of the few people that I really trust.

AllyB: could you trust us?

LaurenXO: yeah, I could.