9

ManiDei: has anyone heard from Lauren recently?

DinahJane: come to think about it it's been a few days since we've talked.

AllyB: do you think she might be busy?

ManiDei: I think so. I saw something on Twitter about her hosting a party so I think that's what she's doing.

DinahJane: oh yeah I remember reading that too.

AllyB: what's this party even for?

ManiDei: I think it's something for her dad. I heard that it's very important that everything goes well.

DinahJane: well yeah it's her dad! You know how close they are.

LaurenXO: why are my whereabouts so important to you 🤔

ManiDei: because it's been like five days since you've talked to us and we just wanted to know if you were ok.

DinahJane: I took to checking your Instagram since you don't use Twitter anymore to see how things were.

LaurenXO: well things have been fine. I've just been really busy setting up this party for my dad and with no help from my siblings I've been doing everything by myself with the help of Halsey. So I haven't had much free time until literally right now.

AllyB: we're not mad we just wanted to know that you were ok.

LaurenXO: aw guys that's so sweet!

DinahJane: now that's settled get back to hosting. We'll talk to you later.

ManiDei: yeah have fun Lo!

LaurenXO: I will! Thank you.