Chapter 38

Side stories na po ang gagawin ko muna. Then after ng sidestories nila, saka ko ipopost ang ending. Not sure kung epilogue na yun. Yung ibang nagrequest, wala na pong slot eh. Pero gusto ko talaga kayong isali. Kung pwede lang sanang lahat kayo eh. Siguro gagawan ko nalang kayo ng one-shot pag may time ako. ^_^

Sa mga Peniel biased dyan, para sa inyo to!

*****

PENIEL D. SHIN/SHIN DONG GEUN'S POV

"Sungjae-yah..." I murmured when Sungjae suddenly kneeled on the floor after he heard the bad news. Mira already left Korea.

We were here at the airport. We let the concert finish first before heading here. Nagwawala na kanina si Sungjae para habulin si Mira but we did our best to guard him and make him stay until the concert was over. Masakit man sa amin ang pag-alis nya pero tiniis namin yun at inisip ang future. We did not want to ruin the concert. We did our best to be part of it kaya hindi namin dapat sayangin yun.

Then after the concert, we hurriedly run to the airport hoping to catch up our dongsaeng Mira. We run in the speed of light to get there as soon as we can. But unfortunately, we got nothing. We failed.

"Wala na sya." Sungjae said while lying on the floor. And I am really sure that he was crying. His eyes were red and full of agony and pain.

Nobody let out a single word. Everyone was quiet. Everyone was in pain just like how Sungjae felt. Even me wants to cry. But I didn't. I wanted to look stronger even though I am really sure that my heart was already in too much pain, too. I wanted to show them that they have someone to hold on to at moments like this.

"Mabuti pa sigurong umuwi na tayo." suggest ni Eunkwang-hyung.

We waited for a little while to encourage Sungjae to go home. He doesn't want to leave but when he realized that Mira really left already and she was not coming back after she left today, he voluntarily move his feet at walked to the car we were riding.

We were about to leave when I heard someone calling my name.

"PENIEL!"

I looked around to see who it was. Is it a fan? Did somebody saw us?

I ignored the first call. But the voice started to call my name repeatedly. Napansin na rin yun nina hyung. If it was a fan, why was she calling my name only? I am with BtoB so why didn't she called the others, too?

"PENIEL!"

"May tumatawag sayo, Peniel." sabi ni Changsub hyung.

"PENIEL! RIGHT HERE!"

I followed the path where the voice was coming from. Then I saw a girl waving at me. I didn't recognized her at first but when she came running towards us, my eyes just got widened!  I was surprised to see who it was!

"L-Lyka?"

"Yes Peniel! It's me!" she said happily.

I froze. My eyes didn't blink while looking at her. WTF! It was really her!

"Sino sya?" BtoB asked. Confused.

"It's Lyka, my bestfriend."

*****

"Why didn't you informed me that you are coming?" tanong ko kay Lyka nung makita ko sya sa rooftop.

"Masama bang dalawin ko ang bestfriend ko?" she answered while giggling.

"Hindi naman. I was just surprised when I saw you."

She was my bestfriend when I was in Chicago. I have known her for many years. We were already friends since we were in lower years. She was also my classmate. That's why we were really good friends.