💼 t w o 🌻

Harry is laying in his bed, it's still early to get ready for work. Despite he's stressing out about Louis' order, somehow he manages to finish it early. Thanks to Niall that helped him so much.

Louis Tomlinson. The name of the man that drive Harry crazy. He can't forget the man's beautiful face out of his mind since yesterday.

His beautiful features, still lingering in his mind, he still can freshly smell his strong manly perfume. His veiny hand, when he grips the briefcase in his hands and the way his bum moves perfectly in his tight office suit.

Harry feels his blood flowing to the lower part his body every time he thinks about the beautiful man. He begins to stroke gently his semi hard cock.

Ah shit, he doesn't want to jerk off to a thought of a random stranger that he barely know. But Louis, that man has a strong effect on him, in a frustrating sexual way.

He needs a cold shower.
__________________________________

After he parked in the available parking lot, Harry carefully take out the large and pretty red roses bouquet from backseat of his car.

Harry is in charge for delivery, so here he is, feeling dumb, sending a bunch of beautiful roses as anniversary gift to his crush's girlfriend.

Yes he feels dumb. He didn't even know what is Louis' sexuality. Is he really like men? But he obviously flirting with Harry yesterday. Maybe that was just a friendly gesture for him. Mutual respect.

After he managed to get into level 7, he looking for the right door to deliver the flowers then he presses the bell.

While waiting the door to open, he thinking how special this girl to Louis, and how lucky she is, having a sweet boyfriend like Louis. He wonders how will she reacts when receiving this bunch of stunning red roses.

His mind traveling to the past, playing the memories when he was with Nick. All the sweet and beautiful promises that they've declared together. He missed the good and beautiful old day. Of course he miss only the sweet memories. Nick is an asshole anyway. All of the promises had already gone to the trash cans.

Harry presses the bell once more when there's no answer. 'Why the hell is this girl taking so long?' Harry rolls his eyes.

He's about to press the bell for the third time, when suddenly the door opened, revealing a girl who is peeking behind the door. She seems shocked.

"Miss Calder?," Harry said for confirmation.

The girl let out a sigh of relief when she sees Harry. "Yes that's me," she replied in arrogant voice, flipping her hair.

Bitch.

"I'm here to send this special delivery for you," Harry said, flashing his fake smile to the girl. But the girl in front of him doesn't look happy or excited. She just rolls her eyes and grab the flower bouquet from Harry.

'Wow that's rude' Harry thought. Harry will happily jumping around the house if he receives a special gift on a special day like this.

"Who's that babe?" He heard someone's voice from inside of the apartment, which makes Harry alarmed.

'Louis? Is Louis here?' Harry thought. Of course he is. This is his girlfriend's apartment after all.

But wait. That's not Louis voice. He recognized so well the voice that makes him crazy and haunting him all night, although he only knows Louis in a short time. That's definitely not Louis' voice.

"No one, just a delivery boy," the girl said with smirk in her face, annoyingly. Harry wants to throw up in his mouth. Harry give the receipts and a pen for the girl to signs as a proof of receiving.

Harry is confused and bewildered. He really wants to know who is the voice belongs to. Is that really Louis? Maybe he has a sore throat that makes his voice changed.

If that's really Louis, he doesn't mind to see his handsome face again. At least we can exchanging 'hi' and see the charming smile from sexy lips of his. Harry try to look behind the door.

Looks like he doesn't even have to try when the man appears from behind the door, revealing a man that he doesn't recognize.

He's not Louis. Louis is short, he is tall. Louis is handsome, he is a little bit ugly. But he's calling Louis' girlfriend babe. Who is he? Harry's mind clouded with all of the questions.

'Is this witch is fucking cheating on Louis?' His heart beating so fast.

"Oh, a flower bouquet? What a sweet boyfriend he is," the stranger man said, with stupid chuckles and smirk.

Harry's eyes widened, suddenly feels his body heating up, both hands clenching tightly. What the hell?

The girl just give another stupid smirk, then she gives back the pen and receipt to Harry. They are both stupid.

"Well thanks, curly," the stupid man said, he grips the girl hips and kissed her hair. Then the door slammed closed right in front of Harry's face, leaving him shocked.

He's still standing there stupidly, still puzzled from what had just happened. He just seen the most disgusting and disturbing scene in his life. And he's calling him curly? Ew only Louis can call him that.

'Louis. My poor Louis. His girlfriend is fucking cheating on him, on their fucking anniversary'.

Harry feels like he wants to cry.

What's he going to do now?

🌻