💼 e i g h t 🌻

Harry is sitting at the counter of his shop, hands on his head. It's been three days after he messed up the lovely dinner. No words from Louis. Harry just let go of what happened. He doesn't even try anymore.

Louis doesn't even text him or anything. He clearly hates Harry now. But how can Harry forget all the things that happened between him and Louis?

He might know Louis in a short time but his feeling for the man is so strong. Is he already falling in love with Louis? Of course he is.

He wipes his tears that begin to pool in the corner of his eyes. He feel stupid and mad at himself because how easily he's falling for Louis, how weak he was in front of Louis.

Maybe Eleanor was right. He is pathetic.

"Are you okay, Harry?" Niall comes and sit next to Harry.

The boy just nodded slowly and give a weak smile. Niall doesn't like this. This is not the usual Harry.

"Harry, it's not too late to forget about him,"

"I'm trying Ni, but my heart won't let me. The devil in my brain whispering his name,"

Niall sighs and he pulls Harry into a hug.
Harry pushes his face on Niall's chest and the boy holding him tightly.

"I know Harry. But is he really worth your love? You've been crying for him for three days straight,"

Harry just stay silent. He doesn't want to think anything.

"Please make up your mind and I'll help you to forget him. We can do this, yeah? Please no more crying," Niall said and he's stroking Harry's curls softly.

Harry nods slowly. "Alright. Thank you Ni," he say weakly. He's so glad that he has Niall. Niall is a supportive and caring friend. He loves Niall. He determined to forget Louis. But apparently not today, satan.

He heard the door chime ringing as a customer walked in. Harry pulled away from Niall and stand up to wish the customer.

Within a second, there's two kids running around and hugging his legs, side by side.

Harry's face glowing immediately, because he knows this kids so much.

"Arrey!" They shouted happily.

"Hello my favorite babies!" Harry smiles widely and he lowered himself to hug the kids. They're both squealing.

"Woah, you've got babies and you didn't tell me? Who's their daddy?" Niall said shockingly.

"They're Louis siblings! I told you before, remember?" Harry rolls his eyes. The kids just giggles.

"Hi Harry," he heard a voice behind them. Harry turn around.

He see two girls standing in front of the counter. Fizzy and Lottie. Harry gulping loudly.

"Hi," Harry replied as shy as he is.

"Hello, girls. Looking for some flowers? I bet you girls don't have to, because both of you are beautiful and stunning as roses," Niall suddenly said from nowhere.

Harry squeezes his eyes. For god sake Niall. What pick up line was that?

Fizzy let out a genuine laugh and cover his mouth. Harry doesn't even know what is so funny. Lottie just standing there, she tried to hide her smile.