💼 s e v e n 🌻

Harry feels a little bit regret for attending this dinner. The food is super delicious and Jay is very an amazing cook. It's just, he feels a bit out of place.

Most of the conversations are about a fucking huge business, that Harry don't understand that much.

But most of the conversation is between Jay and Eleanor. Harry hates that witch. She showing off her arrogance purposely. Like what the F.

So he's eating with a boring face, playing with a food piece on his plate. Then he feels something nudging his legs under the tables.

It's Louis. He rubbing his feet over Harry's. Harry look into Louis' eyes. The man is smiling. Seeing Louis sunshine smiles warms Harry's heart immediately.

He smiles at the chicken on his plate like crazy man. Maybe the witch noticed that Harry is smiling alone, then she involved Harry in her conversation.

"You must be boring listening to our conversation huh?,"

Harry, being clueless he is, replied "Umm, I'm sorry, what?"

"Yeah you know, we talking about a major business in this country. I bet you didn't understand a thing don't you?" Eleanor said while flipping her hair. Fizzy and Lottie rolls their eyes annoyingly.

Wow, this bitch is so rude. But Harry just look down to his half empty plate, swallowing dryly. He doesn't want to spoil this wonderful dinner.

Louis clenched his fists and narrowing his eyes. He's about to answer to the witch when Jay piped in.

"Well, Harry also bounded in business. He owned a flower shop, I thought you know?" Jay raised her eyebrows to Eleanor.

"And even though our business may be bigger than his, that doesn't mean we can simply be rude to him. It's attitude that matters, honey," Jay said giving a loving smile to Harry. Harry smiles shyly.

Eleanor lost his words and remains silent. Her face is red probably because of embarrassment and anger.

Harry feels content and happy. He blushing and smiles showing his dimples. Louis is smiling to him.

"Mummy, he's so pwetty. Is he's an angel?," Doris suddenly said.

Harry feels his cheeks heating up because this is too much. Eleanor rolls her eyes and snorted.

"He is," Louis replies slowly, only for him to hear.

_________________________________

After finished their meals, the kids is back in the living room, playing on their own together with Louis.

Harry is helping Jay in the kitchen. The conversation was started with a normal family things, before Jay asked about his personal life.

"So Harry, any girlfriend?" Jay asked. Harry just shook his head.

"Boyfriend?"

"I used to have a boyfriend," Jay smiles.

"So what do you think about Louis?"

Harry is fiercely blushing in the mentions of Louis' name.

"H-he's good,"

"Only good?" Harry blushed.

"He's amazing,"

And a good kisser. Harry smiles. Jay just nodded and smiles warmly.

"Well—"

"Hey Jay," he heard the annoying voice again. Eleanor come to them with his stupid smile.

"What if you just let me and Harry to settle this. You can take a rest with the girls," she softly said. Harry frowned.