💼 n i n e 🌻

Harry arranged the fresh sunflowers on top of the shelves, together with the lilies and tulips.

His heart clenched every time he sees the sunflowers. They remind him of Louis of course. Harry misses Louis' sunshine smiles. He misses his perfect teeth every time he smiles.

He probably won't see Louis face again. He take Niall's advice to forget about Louis. That's the best way. He doesn't want to get involved in Louis Tomlinson's world anymore.

He let out a heavy sigh and get ready to close the shop. It's already 7pm and Niall already left the shop earlier. He's shivering from the cold air and his thick jacket is not enough to keep him warm. He is wearing a blue button up shirt inside.

He locked the door and put the keys inside of his pocket when suddenly someone is hugging him from the back

He almost hit the person in the face, before he turned around to see the handsome man in front of him.

"L-Louis?" His face blushing immediately.

"Woah, what was that for?" Louis chuckles, when he sees Harry's fist still clenched in the air.

He takes Harry's cold clenched hands in both of his small hands, and kiss them slowly and gently.

Harry shivers from his action. His face is heating up. Louis looks handsome like always. He still in his office suit.

"You scared me," Harry pouting

"I'm sorry baby," Louis place Harry's palm on his cheeks and kiss it.

Harry's heart exploded. What? Baby? BABY.

"Come with me?" Louis' question surprised Harry.

"Where?"

"Please just come with me yeah?" Louis said, offering his hand for Harry to take.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, but he takes Louis' hand anyway, and Louis guide him to his car that parked in front of Harry's flower shop.

The driving took 25 minutes and Harry feels super awkward in the car because Louis is staring him like he's a delicious snack. Maybe that's what Louis really think.