💼 o n e 🌻

The sky is always grey and dark, and the rain is ready to pour anytime soon. Harry quickens his pace to reach to the shop.

Once he reaches there, he takes out the keys and unlocks the door, before he heard someone is shouting at him.

"Hey Harry! You're late today," The boy startles and turns around, only to see a silly grins from the Irish boy with blonde hair.

Harry looks at his watch

Harry looks at his watch. Ten more minutes to 10:00am. Harry always comes early to his shop, at least one hour before the opening time, but last night he stayed up late to finish and arrange his customers orders.

"Yeah you know we've been busy this week, too much orders, I have to stay up late to settle it," he smiles, showing his 2 inches-deep dimples.

Niall just shrugs, he knows Harry is a hardworking boy, especially in something that he loves, flowers.

Flowers is Harry passion. He had been working hard for the shop, his own one and only glorious flower shop, 'Summertime And Butterflies'.

Even though he just opened the shop for only almost a year now, his shop has already well known and famous among the people and customers.

Everyone loves to come and buy his flowers, he always make sure that the flowers always looks lovely, fresh and delightful, just like him.

Harry is an ordinary 21 years old boy, but he's famous among the florist all over London because of his hardworking, sincerity and his cheerful personality that makes people easily falling in love with him.

He turns the small signage that showing Closed to Open that hanging on the shop's door, and ready to start the day

He turns the small signage that showing Closed to Open that hanging on the shop's door, and ready to start the day. Niall is already taking his place at the counter. He has been working as Harry's assistant since 7 month ago and he really loves his job.

Harry arranges his most favorite, sunflowers, on top of the shelves. He's smiling so brightly every time he sees the flowers, they are so fresh and beautiful. Harry believes sunflowers give positive energy and spreads happiness.