Tearin' At The Seams

A/n imma do a couple quick shoutouts. Okay, first shout out goes to Meloetta246 for helping me get past some writer's block and helping change lyrics to fit the situation and characters better. Second goes to rose_sparrow17 because she is an amazing author! Go check out her Harry Hook stories they are absolutely amazing! Love you all!! ❤️❤️ Now On with the story!

Harry's POV
"Harry, you need to sleep." "No." "Harry." "I'm not gonna. "Harry—" "Evie, I told ye I'll sleep if she wakes up." "But Harry... you haven't slept in two weeks." "What's yer point?" "This isn't healthy." "I don't care." "Harry!" I turn to her. "Evie, I physically can't sleep... not while she's like this. Not while...." I sigh not wanting to finish the statement. "Not while knowing it's my fault."

"Harry..." "And don't try teh tell me tha' eht ain't, cause I know tha' eht is." "Harry..." "Please.... just let me alone." She sighs, but leaves anyway. I stare at her as various memories of our interacts come back to me.

~flashback (1)~

"So you're my roommate?" I asked looking up at her with a smirk. "F-For the time being... yes..." She responded, nervously standing from her bed. "Well, Darlin' it's a pleasure to be acquainted with ya." I removed my hat and bowed mockingly. "What's your name, Princess?"

"First, not a Princess and second... Darling. (Yn) Darling." She said, muttering the last sentence, but I heard her.
"A Darlin' eh? Well, I'm sure you know me, but Hook. Harry Hook. This is gonna be fun." I said bowing again. "Yeah... fun. T-totally the word I would you for this." She whispered. "What was that Princess?" I asked with a smirk. "N-nothing... Sh-shall we get started with the tour?" She looked at me, a nervous smile on her face. "Sounds alright teh me matey." I pushed off the bed, grabbing my hat, and putting it back on.

~flashback (1) end~

I chuckled slightly at the memory. Tears welling up in my eyes. She really was terrified of me.

~flashback (2)~

"Are ye okay lass? Ye look stressed." I said. She shook her head. "I-I'm fine." She whispered and pushed past me. "Yer bed area is different than it was this mornin', did ye reorganize it?" "Yes, I did." She clenched her teeth. I really do make her stressed. How fun will that be.

~flashback (2) end~

I'm sorry I scared you so much Lass. Had I known I'd fall for you... I would've been nicer.

~flashback (3)~

I just stared and admired the water. "H-Harry?" Her quiet voice, pulling me from space. I turn to her. "Mm?" "So-Sorry, y-you can keep looking at the water. I-I can ju-just go." "No, no. We came here to help ye, now please tell me what's wrong?"

She looks at me. Her eyes began to water, and the moon made her tears sparkle. "You're gonna laugh if I tell you." She looks at the ground. "I won't laugh, lass." She looks up at me again. "O-Okay... first-first I want to apologize f-for yelling at you earlier I-I'm just.... stressed nervous an-and trying to cope with everything a-and I just snapped, I—" She rambles, I chuckle which causes her to stop. "Lass, it's okay. Yer stressed, but there's more than just that that has ye outta yer wits, isn't there?"

~flashback (3) end~

"I really stressed ye out. Ah lass... if only I had known...." if only I had known.

~flashback (4)~

"Get out. She's asleep." "Exactly." I look at Parker. "Exactly? What is that supposed teh mean?" "Well... we all want her first kiss... so...... we try to sneak in and steal it." Okay, I'm a villain kid and even I know that's messed up. "But, none of us are able to since she's always waking up every few minutes." "She does?" I look at her, and she shifts slightly. "Yeah... she knows we come in so she can never really good a good amount of sleep. Wait, why am I telling you this?!" I shrug, then glare at all the boys. No wonder she's so stressed she can't get enough sleep because of these idiots.