Girl Talk

Parker's POV
It had been two days since... person who shall not be named showed up with the proposition. It was tempting very, very tempting.

~flashback~
"Yes I want to date (Yn).... why do you want to help me?"  "I have my reasons." The person smirked at me. "What can I do? And what's in it for you?" "You have to make her turn against that boy l, in what ever way you can?" Whats in it for me?" A chuckle erupts from the persons chest. "That's none of your concern. I'll let you think on it, but with or without you I will get what I want."

"What do you want?" "Tsk, tsk, such a nosey little boy aren't we? It's none of your business. I'll let you think. Goodbye Parker." The person was gone just as quickly as they had appeared.
~end flashback~

"What should I do?"

Harry's POV
She's been on that's walk for three hours, I was slightly concerned. I had begun to pace the floor. The door opens. I look up and her classic teal dress gives her away. "Lass! There ye are do ye have—" I look at her face. Her nose is red, her eyes are slightly puffy. "Lass? Are ye okay? Have ye been cryin'? Talk teh me?" She looks up at me and her eyes start to water again.

She rushes toward me, and her arms wrap her arms around me. Immediately I wrap my arms around her. Her tears begin to soak my shirt, but I don't let it bother me. "Lass, tell me what's wrong?" She shakes her head.

Your POV
I couldn't believe this. I had a crush on Harry. What am I gonna do?! I can't like Harry! For all I know he's luring me into a false sense of security. I gripped his shirt hard. "(Yn)..." my breath hitched. He hardly ever called me my name. It was either Lass, or to bug me, Princess.

"(Yn)... what's wrong?" I took a breath. "I started liking this guy..." He tensed. Please don't know it's you, please don't know it's you. "That's a good thing ain't it?" He pulled away. I started to pace the floor running my fingers through my hair. "N-no! I-I mean maybe? I don't know! I-I've never liked anyone before and I'm scared because—"

"Because why?" I turn to him as tears fall down me face faster. "I'm afraid he might use me..." He stays silent. "I'm gonna go talk to Jane." I run out.

Jane's POV
I was talking with Evie. She was helping me with a dress for my next date with Carlos. Suddenly the door burst open and (Yn) comes in with tears streaming down her face. Our eyes widen. "(Yn) what's wrong." She looked at me and that's all I needed to know, apparently that's all Evie needed. "You started to like someone didn't you." She nods her head and the door shuts. We sit down in the middle of the room.

It's silent for a moment until, "So who is it?" Evie asked. "............. H-Harry........" (Yn)'s voice was quiet. "What's so bad about Harry? He seems to really care about you. When you disappeared for three hours he was really worried, though he won't admit it, I could tell." I nod agreeing with Evie. (Yn) stays silent. "That's just what I'm worried about." "Why are you worried about that? It doesn't make any sense."

She looks up at us. That's what has her worried. "You're worries it's all an act. Fake..... you think he might be using you for something..." She nods. "Oh (Yn)... I don't think he would. We've seen a lot of change in Harry over the last week of you guys spending basically every moment of everyday together. There's something about him that is different, though I can't quite place my finger on what and why. All I know is that it's because of you." We look at Evie. "How much has he changed?" I asked.

"Well, for starters. He cares about someone else other than himself and his crew, he's been protecting (Yn) bullies, he hasn't flirted with anyone in over three days, and usually he can't go an hour without flirting with some random girl. And don't get me start on how differently he acts around you." (Yn) laughs bitterly. "Like he's ever like someone like me.... not when he finds out who my father is..... when he does.... he'll be just like everyone else...... afraid." Her hands close in a tight fist as she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"He's not gonna be afraid of you." "HOW DO YOU KNOW?! EVERYONE WILL BE SCARED OF ME IF THEY KNOW!" She shouts. Her eyes flashing orange. "(Y-Yn) calm down." Her face softens. "See Jane.... even you're afraid of me." She stands up. "(Yn) wait—" "No... I need to be by myself for a while."

Parker's POV
She thinks Harry is gonna use her... I meet the person who have the proposition. "So... what do you say Parker?" I smirk evilly. "I'm in."