Broken

Harry's POV
No, no that's not possible... that's not— no.... no no no no.... "D.....d-did you.... sp-spell me....?" She pulled away from me. Oh no.... no... I didn't respond, I couldn't. "I-I can't believe this.... Harry... I trusted you! How could you do this to me?!" She yelled as tears began to pour out of her eyes, and she stood up and turned her back to me. "L-Lass listen—" "LISTEN TO WHAT HARRY?! YOU SPELLED ME!"

"I know, I know.... I'm sorry but Lass—" "Harry why?" Her voice was quiet and she sounded so... broken. I looked down in shame. "Uma told me too...." She laughs bitterly. "So you were using me.... you just wanted the wand didn't you..." "Love—" "Don't you dare call me that! I can't believe you!" "(Yn), please... l-let me explain—" "Explain what Harry? You put me under a love spell, made me actually fall in love with you and then..... I gave you my first kiss and it was like my eyes were opened."

Tears welled up in my own eyes. "Bu-But Lass the spell broke wh-when we-we—" "That doesn't mean anything to me at this point Harry...." It was silent. "Go." I look up at her. "Lass—" "I said go Harry." "Come on Lass—" She looked up at me, eyes narrowed. "I SAID GO!" I walked out the door. "Wait..." I paused, and turned around to face her. Her hand goes up to the necklace and she takes it off, and hands it to me. ".... now go...." So I did.

I can't believe she was right... Evie was right.... I fell in love with her.... finally, a single tear fell from my eye.

Your POV (hey it's been awhile!)
I pointed at the door, and he walked out, but before he's all the way gone I give him back the necklace he gave me. As soon as he left I fell to my knees and sobbed. "I can't believe this...." True Love's Kiss broke the spell. I shake my head. "But that doesn't matter, he spelled you." I stand up and wipe my eyes.

I shake my head and head back to the dance. I walk in, and go to sit over to the bleachers. Evie walks over. "Hun? Are you alright?" I shake my head. "Harry spelled me..." Her eyes widen. "Y-you mean it broke?" I nod. "Wait you knew? Why didn't you tell him to break it?" "I did... but he had valid reasons not to." "Such as?"

"He was worried it would give Hades easier access to you..." I stayed silent, before scoffing and laughing bitterly. "As if he would be worried about anyone besides himself, and his stupid pirate crew." I stand and and leave ignoring Evie calling after me.

Evie's POV
I quickly find Doug. "I gotta go, basically (Yn)'s love spell broke, and I don't think Harry is gonna handle the realization very well." Doug nods, and I leave. I hurry to Harry's room and knock on the door. "Harry?" I get no response, so I just open the door. He's sitting there leaning against his bed, in his regular clothes, and in his hand.... was the necklace he gave her.

"Oh Harry..." He looks up at me and I see it. "Ye were right Evie..." I go over and sit next to him. "I fell fer 'er.... and I fell hard...." "So you finally admit it." "Eht's kinda hard teh ignore eht, when the spell broke because of....." "That's another thing I wanted to know... why did the spell break?" He hesitated. "Sh-She kissed me."

My eyes widened. "So-So—" "Yeah... it broke because of True Love's Kiss..... but she said tha' tha' doesn't mean anythin' at this point." His hand drops to rest on his knees and the necklace dangles from his fingers. It's silent.

"Me hat still smells like 'er." "Harry..." "No Evie, I messed eht up.... I screwed eht up... there's no way teh fix eht.... and now Hades is some how gonna get wha' he wants and... I can't protect 'er anymore.... she hates me.." "Harry she doesn't—" "Evie...." "She's just hurt... you guys had True Love's Kiss..... that's gotta mean something." "Maybe eht did... but right now... eht means nothin'."

".... Evie... ye don't have teh.... but can ye do me a favor... please?" "What is it Harry?" ".... can ye guard (Yn)'s room, fer awhile? Please?" I sigh. "Of course Harry. How about I have FGM put a spell on her door for you?" He only nods. "Harry it's going to be okay." "But wha' if eht's not?" "It's going to be, trust me." "Whatever ye day Evie..." With that I leave.

I hope he's gonna be okay.

Parker's POV
"Now's the time, Parker... bring her to me." "Yes Hades."