A Little Push

Parker's POV
"You have to think of something Parker! I need her angry! Harry's betray isn't strong enough, we need to push her over the edge!" "I'm working on it Hades I promise but—" A thought cane to kind. "I think I got it, she has to have a secret, that she doesn't want anyone to know...."

"Anything in mind specifically? We're running out of time Parker, you're lucky you have been pulling through because I would've gotten rid of you a long time ago if it hadn't been for you actually doing a decent job." "I don't know... maybe... there's this singing competition... maybe if I catch her singing and submit it, it could humiliate her in front of the whole school..."

"Once again, you've come through for me Parker. Get it done." "Yes Hades."

~Timeskip~

There was half an hour until curfew. Nothing! She doesn't have anything? How am I gonna get her if I can help Hades make her angry?! I was sitting in the bleachers on the Tourney Field when I see a figure. Immediately I knew who it was. I silently followed behind her.

Eventually we're in a secluded part of the forest. What is this place? What's that little tree house? She goes into it, and I carefully peek through windows. She had hundreds of instruments, she must have something. I quietly open a window, just as she starts playing the piano.

I pull out my phone, and hit record.
After she was done I snuck away with a smirk. It's only a matter of time before you're mine... Princess.

~Timeskip~

Your POV
"Are you excited to see all the video entry's for the competition?" Evie asked me. I nod. "Yeah, I really am." We get to the auditorium, and for a brief half a second Harry and I make eye contact before I turn away and put on a fake smile. We take our seats and after a few minutes the room goes dark and videos start to play, and we have to vote on our top three favorites.

I had vote for Evie already, she was the second video. The others were okay, so far. Suddenly as I'm looking down at my phone I hear a familiar piano intro. My head shoots up. My eyes widen and they begin to fill with tears. No.... wh-Who was filming me? I look over at Harry, who was sitting straight, and sending glares at someone. I look at who he was glaring at.

A smirking Parker. I put my hand over my mouth and I walk out. Tears pouring out of my eyes. How humiliating...

Harry's POV
I'm gonna kill him. I turn back to the screen.

"I am tired of this place, I hope people change
I need time to replace what I gave away
And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small
Though I try to resist I still want it all

I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes
I see a little house on the hill and children's names
I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray
But everything is shattering and it's my mistake

Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall

Oh, our lives don't collide, I'm aware of this
The differences and impulses and your obsession with
The little things you like stick, and I like aerosol
I've tried my luck, I'm not giving up, I still want it all

Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall

I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes
I see a little house on the hill and children's names
I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray
But everything is shattering and it's my mistake

Only fools fall for you, only fools fall
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools fall
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall." Without a second thought, I voted. I stood up and left. I didn't want to see any more... I couldn't handle... anymore.

Every word, every phrase felt like a pang to my heart.... I felt every emotion, every bit of betrayal, hatred, sadness, heartbreak and falling part through every single rhythm and note.... and it killed me.

~Timeskip two hours~

My jaw was clenched and I was waiting. Then I saw who I was looking for. Without hesitation I sprinted and pinned him to a nearby tree. "Why on earth would ye do tha' teh the lass?" I seethed. He only chuckled. "To get what I want." "And humiliating 'er in front of the entire school is the best way teh do tha'?" "I have my reasons."

Yeah, Hades. "Stop hurtin' 'er, Parker this is yer last warnin'." "Or what? You and I both know, that you love her too much to do anything that would get her mad at you, and that includes, hurting. Me." He challenged. My jaw clenched more and I contemplated it. She wouldn't be happy with me if I did.... but.... he upset her....

"That's what I thought." I glare at him. My fist clenched as I tried to stop myself. Don't let him get to you, he's under Hades' control. My eyes were shut tight. "You used to be such a strong individual, she made you lose your touch." I took deep breaths, I opened my eyes and glared harshly. "Come on, Princess don't—" I swung, square in the face.

"Harry!" I froze. No, no no no no... I let him go and turn around, trying to prepare myself to see her disappointment. I could feel Parker smile behind me. "What the actual heck Harry?!" She yelled. "He submitted tha' video witout yer permission, he—" "That doesn't give you the right to punch him!" "But Lass—" She walks up to me, eyes filled with sadness and anger as she pokes my chest and yells.

"YOU DON'T GET TO PROTECT ME ANYMORE HARRY!" Her eyes turn orange. "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT ME, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT—" She cuts herself off as she glares at me.

"I. Won't. Ever. Love. You. Again."