Recovering

Parker's POV
I walked in, hoping to get what I wanted. Her first kiss. I get inside and Harry isn't awake to scare me off. I smirk... until I see her laying on top of him. You have got to be kidding me. I roll my eyes and stomp out.

"So... you want her to date you?" I turn to the voice. "Perhaps I can help you with that... you just have to help me first."

Harry's POV
I wake up and her eyes are wide and staring at me. "Mornin' princess." Her face is beet red. "H-Harry... h-how did I en-end up on top of you?" She asked embarrassed. I put my hand on her face, and pull her faces inches from mine. "I put ye there." I whisper, looking directly into her eyes with a smirk.

Her eyes widen and she moves her face away from mine. "Wh-why?" I only shrug. "I wanted to see yer reaction." I responded sitting up. She grabs the blanket and wraps it around herself tightly. "Wh-why?" She asked again. "Because I thought it would be cute. I was right." Her eyes widen and she hides her face in the blankets. "Are ye cold lass?" I see the blanket move as she nods. "Lass, let me see yer face." She gets her head out of the blanket.

I place my hand in her forehead. "I think I got ye sick lass. Yer warm." She nods her head and moves back closer to me. She curls into my side, and I play with her hair. "Ye want me teh let FGM know?" She nods, I kiss her temple and get up. When I get back she's asleep. I pick her up, and place her on my lap. I lean against the wall, and once again she curls up against me.

I let myself smile again. She's nicer than I was expecting a Darling to be. "Lass, are ye awake?" She mumbles something, but I can't understand it. I chuckle. "Just keep resting lass. I know yer tired." I whisper.

~Timeskip~

"Come on lass, we're both better now. We actually have to go to class." She groans and attempts to get up. "But you're too comfortable." She mumbles, still not entirely awake. "I know I am lass, but we have to go." I chuckle. "Come on lass." She sighs and gets up. She changes clothes, then I go and change. I get out. "Ye ready?" I asked. She nods and we head out.

I was sick one day, she was sick the next. Now we're both better. I sling my arm around her shoulder, it had become a normal thing now. This makes everything else so much easier. Hopefully everything else from here will fall perfect into place and we can get out of this prissy princess place, or at least take it over.

~Timeskip~

Your POV
We headed to our lunch table. "How's the sick couple." I blush at Uma's words. "W-we're not a couple.... but... we're doing okay...." I responded looking down at my food. "I'm just messing with you." She laughs. "Lass, are ye okay?" I look up at Harry. I shrug. "I was just kidding (Yn), I'm sorry." "I-I need to go for a walk... a-alone." I stand up and walk away.

I head to my treehouse. There were a lot of things I needed to think through.

Harry's POV
I stand to go after her but Uma stops me. "Leave her alone for now Harry. She has some things so contemplate. You're doing a great job." I sit back down. What exactly does she need to contemplate? What did I do a good job doing again? "Harry." I look up at Uma. "Are you okay?" "Aye." "You seem distracted." "I'm fine. Guess I'm still a little on the sick side..." I respond. "Don't tell me you actually care for the girl Harry."

I scoff. "Of course not. That's insane. I'm just tired, that's all." "Good. We don't need you compromising the mission." I nod my head. "Have you guys seen (Yn)?" Jane asks walking over. "I think I accidentally said some things that upset her... so she went for a walk." Jane's eyes widen. "I have to find her." "The lass wanted teh be left alone. I think we should acknowledge 'er wishes." Jane looks at me.

"Aren't you worried about her?" I don't respond, I just continue to eat. Jane sighs and walks away. "Come on Harry, we gotta meet up with Gil."

Your POV
I grab my guitar and start playing.

"A million thoughts in my head
Should I let my heart keep listening?
Cause up 'til now I've walked the line
Nothing lost but something missing

I can't decide what's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream?
Ah-oh, yeah
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah-oh, if only

Yeah

Am I crazy?
Maybe we could happen, yeah
Will you still be with me when the truth has all come out?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream?
Ah-oh

If only, yeah
If only, yeah
If only, yeah
If only, if only
If only." I put down the guitar. No no no no! This can't be happening! I can't be doing this! But it is isn't it..... I'm starting to develop a crush on Harry.

The Way To My Heart जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें