2.3

[26th of November - Los Angeles]

"Okay, so how long does it have to stay on for?" Ashton asked, his eyebrows furrowed as he stared down at his hard cock, hidden in a silicone-filled, plastic sheathe. 

"Just a minute or so more," Calum told him as he checked the timer on his phone. He sighed, looking around the bathroom, it was a pigstye. Ashton's sweatpants and shirt were in one corner, with little bits of the silicone still stuck to them. His underwear was on the tap, and there were little bits of silicone that had already hardened on the floor in random places. Thankfully the dirty old towels they'd put down around the chair Ashton was sitting in were all perfectly clean. 

He had a feeling Ashton wasn't going to let him forget how much of a mess this experience had made. The older man hadn't been all that keen on the idea of a make your own dildo kit in the first place. He'd had a million questions, which if Calum were more famous maybe he'd be worried about himself. Questions like, 'Why do you need a dildo of my cock?' and more general ones which Calum hadn't really thought about at all like 'What if it gets stuck on my cock?'. 

He'd soothed him mostly by explaining that he promised any time he used Ashton would be there or he'd get photos, he'd also had to assure that it wouldn't be used on anyone else and no one would ever know who's cock it was a mould of. No one he knew would believe he had an Ashton Irwin dildo even if he showed them. 

"Okay, it can come off now," Calum told him, pulling gently at the tube, which once it had been wiggled a little slipped off easily. He took a curious glance at the inside of the mould, impressed with their handiwork and a little curious as to what Ashton's cock was going to look like in purple. He left it on the counter to finish drying, he whipped around when he heard a loud thundering noise, but realised it was just Ashton dramatically pulling the garbage bag he'd been using to catch the excess away. 

Ashton shifted uncomfortably despite his member now being free, "so you're going to deal with this as well aren't you? I feel like I deserve at least that for agreeing to this,"

Calum chuckled, "I suppose you're right, I was just going to leave for Michael and Crystal's, but I'll take care of this first," 

He knelt down in front of the kitchen chair they'd dragged in, giving an amused sigh, then spitting in his hand and giving Ashton a few strokes, he took him into his mouth. He sucked on the tender head before starting to bob shallowly, his hand working the base slowly. Ashton pulled the hand away gently, sitting forward in the chair slightly and using his hand to guide his cock in and out of Calum's lips steadily. His pace was slow, and his eyes were burning into Calum's head as he watched his dick disappear behind the pillowy lips again and again. Ashton pulled his cock back against Calum's quickly swelling, his eyes now locked with Calum's as he rubbed the head across his them, his hand gently holding his chin. 

"Didn't take much to convince you, you love sucking cock, don't you?" Ashton asked him quietly, his thumb rubbing gently against the side of his chin. Calum's jaw went slack, and his lips parted the rest of the way. Ashton started to slide his cock in and out slowly again, "like to be used, don't you?"

Ashton knew precisely what he was doing, coaxing a nod from Calum, who's dick was hardening at the words. He kept his tongue flat in his mouth, letting Ashton use it to fuck into leisurely, their eyes still holding one another's and Calum's dick growing harder and harder. Ashton drew back again, wiping small amounts of pre-come on Calum's lips. Calum could feel it and felt the urge to dart his tongue out and lick it away, but the other's member was blocking his access. Instead, he let his tongue swipe out over the head of his cock.  

Ashton groaned, "Just love cock, you'd let me fuck your mouth whenever I wanted you're so needy for it," Calum groaned around him as he started to fuck into his mouth again, this time faster but still shallow, and Calum remained as still as he could. "Such a good cock slut, bet you're getting turned on just from this," Calum felt his cheeks flush but was sure Ashton wouldn't be able to tell.