1.5

[16th of November - Munich]

Nothing had changed, not really, but tonight had been Calum's first night playing with Tempted Timeless since he'd officially been asked to stay on until February, February. His life now had a whole new direction for the next few months and he wondered if he'd be with the girls before they finished the album. It also changed the time limit imposed on his and Ashton's 'relationship', something he'd thought would be ending in four days now, hypothetically now though it had nearly two and a half months more life.

Not that it was like he was desperately waiting for it to be over, but a lot could change in that time and if he'd gotten out now he at least knew he hadn't made a mess of things. If he and Ashton... put an end to things, would he be sent on his way? If Michael and Luke found out would they do the same? And what would they think of Calum? It was all just a lot more worrying, but it was an opportunity of a lifetime, and he supposed those were often worrying.

The reception he'd gotten from the crowd that night had made things a little bit easier too, only a handful of people booed when he came on stage and they were promptly told off by other audience members and by the stern looks of Ashton and Michael, followed by Luke explaining that without Calum the shows would have been cancelled and that they should be more appreciative. It had rattled him slightly but by the third song, he was back to his usual self.

When he walked off stage at the end of the encore he had a grin across his face, Angel and Rachael were waiting at the side of the stage to give him hugs and reassure him that he'd been great. It had been an early show and Calum was hoping the girls might go out for a drink with him once they got back to their hotel, he needed some normalcy in his life right now. He didn't get the chance to ask though when Luke called for him.

"We're gonna grab our stuff and head back to the hotel, you coming?"

Calum gave the girls a confused look before turning over his shoulder to look at Luke, who was sipping from a water bottle and looking expectantly at him, "Oh, I thought I was staying with these guys still," he said, gesturing to the girls.

"Ah, yeah you can if you want, we just thought better to start the new routine as soon as possible, but I understand if you want to stay with the others," he shrugged, but he looked guilty.

"Don't worry about it Cal, enjoy it while you can, we'll see you tomorrow," Angel told him with a soft smile.

"Okay, well, text me tonight, it'll feel weird without you guys," he told them, his brow furrowed, not sure how he felt about all of this.

"Do a panty raid for us," Rachael said with a wink, they all chuckled and went their sperate ways, Calum nervous as to what the setup was like at the other band's hotel.

When they got to the hotel his questions were answered, "So who are you going to bunk with tonight Luke?" Michael asked grinning, "first time in oh, I'd say five or six years you've actually gotten to choose," he laughed before turning to Calum's confused look, "we always made him share with Angus,"

Luke grinned slinging an arm around Ashton's shoulder, "we haven't had a bromantic night in such a long time," he said squeezing his peck with the same arm that hung around his neck.

"I'm right here," Michael said with an exasperated sigh.

Calum rolled his eyes, "So I'm the dud, huh? Two of you are going to have a bromance night and the other is gonna get stuck with me?" he smiled good-naturedly but his gut was twisting slightly at all the stories he'd heard about Ashton and Luke and what he was seeing in front of him.

"Aw, I'll share with you, Cal, " Ashton said ruffling his hair.

"Well I guess that decides for us, Michael and I are gonna do our nails and talk about our girlfriends, and you two can be sad and lonely," Luke said, holding out the two keys for them to take one.