2.1

[23rd of November - Los Angeles]

They'd only been back a little over a day, and Ashton and Calum had already been down to their local planned parenthood (separately of course) and gotten tested. Ashton had gone first, and when he came back to the house he'd seemed relaxed, they hadn't spoken for long before Calum had headed off on his own adventure. He'd had been tested three or four times in his life, so it didn't bother him all that much, and the whole thing didn't take him that long either. 

He'd had a thought brewing, vaguely in the back of his mind since Ashton had first mentioned getting tested, and the more he'd spoken about them finally having some privacy the more the thought had grown into a fantasy. So before he caught an uber home he made a stop off at a nondescript sex store somewhere in Culver City, he left through the back entrance with a medium-sized bag and a headful of dreams. 

When he got back to Ashton's place, the other was laying across the couch, waiting for him to return. He didn't get up when Calum entered though, instead, staying on the couch for him to come closer. His neck was hung over the arm of the couch looking at the other upside down, but that didn't stop him from noticing the indistinguishable (which made it so very distinguishable) black bag hanging from his hand. 

He flipped himself over onto his stomach almost immediately, "what have you got there, sweet, sweet Calum," a wicked grinning on his face. 

"One is for now. If you're up for it, and the other is for another time," he said, finishing with a soft knowing smile. 

This seemed to peak Ashton's interest, in the little time they'd known each other Calum had very rarely laid down any hard and fast rules or really expressed what he wanted in any serious way, except maybe when they argued. He thought that this would either make or break whatever was going on between them, Ashton either needed to be in control all the time, or he was okay with a little bit of unknown. 

"As long as you don't have a monster dildo in there or, or a gimp suit, I think I should be fine with it," Ashton told him thoughtfully before grinning. 

"Okay clothes off then," Calum stripped quickly as well, before fishing a hand into the black bag and taking out a fresh bottle of lube and the small gift he'd bought for Ashton. When he turned around, Ashton was standing waiting eagerly as his hungry eyes focused in on Calum's body. "Back on the couch," Calum said before adding, "as long as you don't mind it getting a little messy," 

Ashton complied, "we could fuck on my clean laundry, and I wouldn't care," 

Calum laughed lightly before climbing atop Ashton's thighs, "this is for you because you always seem to be in a hurry," he told Ashton holding up an adjustable silicone cock ring. Ashton's eyes widened slightly, but he nodded, licking his lips slightly. "And I want us to have a safe word; I have something I want to try," Calum told him. 

"I trust you, it's fine," Ashton told him earnestly, and something tugged in Calum's stomach. 

"That's lovely, but I won't feel okay doing anything unless I know you have control," he leant down kissing Ashton's neck and feeling, his hardening cock brush against his stomach. Then he pulled back making meaningful eye contact. 

"Origami," Ashton said. 

"Oragami?"

"Yes, that's the safe word," he told him firmly, before hesitating a moment, "you're aren't going to take my bottom virginity, are you?" 

"No, I wouldn't do that without asking first," Calum told him sweetly, his mind reeling, Ashton had never bottomed before? What the fuck. "Also, I know we just got tested but, I don't wanna wait, I promise, swear to god, I haven't slept with anyone since I last got tested, except you of course,"