Chapter 22 Old Promises

Hello everyone :D SO everytime I open my laptop I see someones voted on a chapter THANK YOU:DThat brings me such great joy so THANKK YOU :D ! so close to the end now. x( 

VOTE

BE A FAN

COMMENT

~~~~~~~~CASSIES POV~~~~~~~~~~~'

My head was pounding. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the middle of a room in a white bed. Everything in the room was white. Where was I?

Just for a second I remember that I was shot by James and then I blacked out and that was all I could remember. 

"Your up sweetheart?" a voiced asked.

I turned on my heels and saw a woman sitting on a chair in the right drinking vodka?

"Want some?" she asked me. I shook my head. "Fine. So you must be wondering why are you here? Who am I? And Arnt you supposed to be dead?" she looked at me. " You are in somewhere between-"

"Between?" i ask "like heaven and hell?"

"Something like that," she says "I am Loretti. And you are supppose to die but not now." she smiled at me. 

"Umm. Loretti?" i asked.

"Yeah?"

"Um...What do you mean im supposed to die but not now or not yet." i asked her. I began to eat at my nails.

"Well I know that you left the world with some unhandled buisness and James finished all his work. But for now I want you to see your life now. I want you to see if they're better off without you or they're not as good as they are without you." she said. She stood up, gave me a smirk, and held out her hand. "Common Cassandra lets be spooky." she smirked.

I took ger hand and then everything was a blur. 

When I opened dmy eyes I was in a room. And I then saw me in a bed lying down with my eyes closed. Also I saw Blaze sitting against a chair, and his head leaned up against the wall; asleep.

"Is that-"

"Blaze," she said "yeah that him." she said. "It's been 3 week's since he saw you alive.' she  told me.

I chuckled dryly. "We'll what happened to everyone else?" i looked at her and she smiled widly. 

"Let's go." she said, grabbed my hand, and dragged me out the room but I stopped her. 

I starred at Blaze for a while. Do I really want to give up my life with him? I love him so much but right now even if he is my mate and he's changing himself for me. I'm still stuck on the past and I can't seem to forget everything that he did. And if i'm gone everything seems to stop but I would make so many people suffer as well. And yet I don't want Shay to be growing up alone.

But yet people always say that I have to think about myself before I think of other's but how could I? Shay is almost my daughter- No wait she is my daughter and I feel like I can't leave her. 

"Common Pancake batter!" loretti yelled. I looked at Blaze's sleeping figure one more time and went to Loretti. As I passes through the halls of Blaze's pack house I remembered eberything I did in this house when I was little. I use to sneek downstairs and get ice cream with Cam before he left to France and we would have late night stories about school. But I never told him anything about the whole bullying thing with everyone in the pack house inculuding Amy our dear little sister. 

And then I heard crying in a room. I went through the door like a ghost in thoughs Casper the friendly ghost. And I saw Amy on her bed crying her eyes out. Also there was Cam rubbing her back up and down.