Chapter 14 Get Away For The Moment

Hello readers :) So thanks for being my readers and voting loves u's :D Also I changed the ending of the last chapter. So some of you guies might be confused but I wanted this chappie to be a more Blaze and Cassie love dovey thing :P

SO ON WITH THE STORY :D

VOTE

BE A FAN

COMMENT! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cassie's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I was in the same position as I was yesterday. The sun light was pouring out from the window. And then Blaze was snorring. He's so cute when he snores. What am I saying? I'm crazy. As I began to get up I started having cramps. 

I then got up and left the bathroom. And I started to think was Blaze really my mate? Cause I never met my mate yet even when I was in high school. Now I'm confused about it. I then washed my face. And looked myself in the mirror. 

My brown hair was in a messy bun. And I was wearing purple sweat pants and black tanktop with a white cardigan. I remember I was wearing this ever since I got out of the hospital. I then got out and saw that Blaze was starting to rub his eyes. 

"Cassie? What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Um...You were sorta drunk with Cam so...um...  I brought you here." I said sheepishly. 

He then smiled, stood up, and walk towards me. My heart began to beat 50 miles an hour. I then started to walk well almost run to the door when I was stopped by Blaze. He then put his hand on the door. 

"Cassie did I do something or say something wrong?" he asked. HIs eyes burning into mine. 

I immediately answered a loud "No." He then nodded. 

"Ohhi yeah Cassie." he said. I then turned around and saw he's hand behind his neck, his eyes looking down. 

"Yeah?" 

"Um...tomorrow....I was wonderin....if you wanted to....eat at Molly's?" He asked. His eyes looking up at me with hope. Molly's was the local diner not far from here. 

"Um...I really dont...know...yet...?" I asked. A part of me wanted to say yes. But another tiny part wanted me to say no. 

As I was leaving the room I said. "Blaze about that offer.....Sure....Just a late night bite at 10..." I said and swiftly left the room. I then went to Jame's and I's room. As I was at the room I heard. 

"But I can't do this to Cassie." James said.

"Oh common she hasn't noticed yet and I havn't seen her all day. Also don't worry about Shay shes out with BIanca and Daniel so were all alone." Said Amy. My heart then started to break. James was cheating on me with Amy...? Out of everyone in the world. James was there when I cried about Amy and all the roment she out me through. 

I then opened the door and saw both of them on the bed. James was underneath Amy. And they were sucking each other's faces off. I then grabbed the lamp and smashed it close to Amy's head.

She then shreiked and James immediately stood up from the bed. 

"C-Cassie its not what it looks likee." He said. HIs eyes showed full of pain. Tears began to pool my eye sight.

I then screamed, "You Bastard! I TRUSTED YOU! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING! YOU KNEW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! AND YOU DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK! HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON? HUH? YOU CHEATER! I CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT YOUR FACE WITHOUT THROWING SOMETHING ELSE AT YOU!." Tears began to stream down my face. I then turned to Amy. "AND YOU! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!  YOU STOLE MY MATE AND NOW YOU STEAL ANOTHER THING OF WHAT I LOVE THE MOST! YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU BETTER STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM SHAY OR I'LL RIP OF YOUR HEAD! BOTH OF YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU BOTH MAKE ME SO FUCKING SICK!" I yelled at both of them.