Chapter 16 Death and Life

Hello everyone :D so im officially hooked on glee and its crazy. I just don't know. I use to haye it now its just :P 

VOTE

BE A FAN

COMMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JAMES POO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Since You guys asked so much :) )

I made a mistake. I was just being so paranoid that since Blaze and Cassie were spending time together and now Cam wanted ME to let Blaze and Cassie to give each other a chance. 

Amy. Cassie told me everything that she did and now I'm cheating on Cassie with Amy. Whats wrong with me?

Well Amy did look like our mate. They had the same hair and everything but my mate never dressed like a slut. She was a simple girl. Not a nerd or the queen bitch fart her school. I guess it was the heat of the moment.

I remember when Cassie passsed out and when I layed her down on the bed next to Shay. I left to the bathroom when I pushed into the wall. It was Amy. She had jeans and a pull over. For once she reminded me of my mate.

She then started to kiss me. And it became a full out makeout. Then she pulled away, smirked at me, blew me a kiss, and then went to her room. I then was stunned. The kiss was forcefull and making me want more than Cassie's kisses.

I then remembered just a few days ago when I lost control and my wolf wanted Amy. It all was a blur  but then I saw that Cassie burst into the room and she was crying. Guilt was eating through me. I felt like the worst person in the world.

Its been 3 days since I last saw Cassie. Shay I think knows kind of. And now she wont even look at me. Its been terrible. I can't stand it. I love her with all my heart and I took her for granted,. I'm a jerk. 

Amy has tried to comfort me but I just can't  stand looking at her. Cam had taken my beta position away from me. And he then gave it to Louis. Cam, him, and I are best friends But lately it was just Cam and I. Now Cam won't look at me. He knew Cassie trusted me to heal her. To stich up all the patches that Blaze cut. 

Only Eleanor talks to me. She understood that I was in pain. To be frank I was jealous. Jealous that Blaze might love her again and she might fall for him all over again. That I can't get that life-long love that Blaze and Cassie can have. 

I was alone and all I had was Shay and Cassie. Shay was gonna find her mate and Cassie still has her mate but shes just going through some rough times. I just have to face it when that time comes. When Blaze and Cassie finally love each other and never leave each others sides.

But I know Cassie she loves me. But Blaze is her mate and Cassie and I just love each other. Thats all. 

Now I just wonder where she is and If shes safe. I miss her.

~~~~~~~~~~~BLAZES POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep searching for her. I can't find her. I told my entire pack and along with Cam's pack. They can't come. Its too far away. I love her. We were getting along so well and now I just can't stand it. Shes not here with me.

I just got into my car and headed to the direction of her smell.

It's taken a few days. 

Days to wonder where shes at. 

A few days of pain. 

A few days of torture. I just can't stand it. 

I love Cassie and would do everything to get her back. I would walk around the world for her. I woulld give her Mars. She was everything. She is everything. 

I thought that all I wanted was tons of girls and thats it. But I was wrong. I looked in the mirror. 

My eyes were blood-shot. And I had dark circles running through my eyes. I then sniffed out Cassies smell again and I saw that it had ended near a rivers end.

I puled the car over, got out of the car, and then changed into my wolf form and ram to where Cassies  secent was at. 

I wildly look around. I saw that Cassie was no where. I then went further and then the thing that just made me want to burst into tears.

Cassie on the floor. I sniffed out that wolfsbane was on her arms 8 scars on her arms. 

She was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OH!

LORDY

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPPI :D LOVE YOU ALL.

VOTE

BE A FAN

COMMENT.

<3 :)

OUT UNTIL DAWN <3