Chapter 13 My Mate? What? Can't be...

Hello! lovely readers!! :D Heres the chappie :D Enjoy?

BE A FAN 

VOTE

COMMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blaze's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned to Amy. 

"Amy what did Cam mean?" I asked. I started to walk towards her slowly. While she was backing up towards the door.

"Nothing babe. He's just playing." She said with a emotionless mask. But I could see a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Amy If I find out that your lying to me, I might have to ranked to Omega." I said. Omega is the loweset class of werewolves there is. 

Her face then changed to anger. "Why?!? IM NOT LYING! CAM IS LYING! YOU CAN'T RANK ME TO AN OMEGA?!?" She screamed at me. Anger then boiled my veins. 

"Don't you dare question my authority. Or I'll rank you to an Omega right now." I snarled at her.

Her expression changed from Anger to Fear. "Sorry Alpha." She mumbled. I then kicked her out of the office and collasped into my chair. I'm so stupid. My pack isn't even strong enough and Cam might declare war on us. And worst of all if I hurt Cassie again I might lose her forever. 

I began to wonder should I really break our bond? My wolf then whimpered. I'll lose her forever to James. I want her to be happy. But Cassie before she lost her memory was always angry at me. I'm mad at myself. The rejection process is really slow. I can feel it. So much pain. 

And what I did with Amy. I wonder how Cassie is. 

WAIT!

CASSIE! I need to check on her. I then frantically. As I was getting to the living room I heard a couple of hush voices.

"Cam we need to leave." James said 

"No James we need to stay. She can't keep being in pain forever and longing for Blaze while she was with you, Its wrong." Cam said

"I know. We need Blaze to break there bond." my heart then froze. What?

"How can we do that? Blaze is inlove with Cassie and will stop at nothing. We can't do that to Blaze. Even though I'm not so fond of him, He's her mate and I'm giving him a chance to make at least an effort. James you have to understand both of them them never we're friends. They never got the chance with each other like you did with your mate. James I know you love Cassie but Blaze and Cassie need time to heal so both of them can eventually move on and break there bond. If he breaks it now then nothing will go right. And who knows about Cassie, She might try something." Cam said sadly.

I was utterly shock. Cam was forgiving in the hospital but I didn't expect him to do this. To let Cassie and I have a chance? What happened to James mate? I met her a long time ago when we friends and I really did want to be like Him and Her but I had to wait. Maybe James isn't as evil as I thought he was.

"Fine. But if he does something wrong or marks her or something I will kill him." James huffed and went upstairs. I heard Cam sigh, I then approched the living room. I saw Cam with his head in his hands and he was sitting on a chair across from the other chair that Shay was currently sleeping in. And Cassie was in the sofa sleeping. 

"Cam? How's Cassie?" I asked

"I know you were listening." He said and looked up at me with amusement in his eyes. I was in some more shock

"How?" 

"Well I could smell you better then James who has an allergy right now so your lucky." He chuckled.

I laughed but still in utter shock.

"Oh but is Cassie really okay? I was kind of worried about here." I said nervously. 

He then chuckled again. "Shes fine don't worry." He said with a sad smile.

"But Blaze if you ever do something again I will start a war against your pack no matter what and thats a promise." He growled softly. 

I smiled at him. "I know and thanks Cam you are the greatest brother I never had." I told him. We then talked in the living room and drinking some wine. It was probably 7 pm when I was officially drunk. 

And he started telling me a story about his long lost dog. And we then started talking about a turtle in a cupcake. And then a couple of foot steps were coming from the stairs.

"Whats going on here?" It was Bianca. 

"Oh Bianca have a drink with us." I slurred. Cam had then laughed. And Bianca was shaking her head. 

"Not again Blaze you know what happens when you get drunk. You start saying stuff and you don't remember."  I then began to shake my head.

"No no no no Bianca your wrong." I said. Then my emotions took control.

She then yelled for Daniel, Eleanor, and a couple of other guys from my pack and Cassie's. And once they all came down Cassie had awaken.

"Whats going on?" She said.

"Oh Cassie do you know your so beautiful." I said and getting on my knees. She blushed and was shocked.

"Blaze your drunk lets go." She said and once she pulled on my hand. A spark went through my hands to hers. She was in utter confusion and shock.

"Your my mate?" She said more like a statement then a question.

'Yes dear Caaaaassie. And I love you so much and I was so stupid." I said getting on my knees and then the tears streamed down my face.

Once Cam and I were upstairs I was in bed and Cassie was caressing my hand.

Before darkness engulfed my vision I said " I love you." I told her

And I then heard something " I love you too." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cassie's POV!~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you too." I said as the night claimed him.

He was my mate. How could I not remeber him? He my mate and was the alpha's son. It was as if someone just earsed him from my memory

I love Blaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i wrote this during school and I hope you like it. Sorry if it's short but I just wanted to do something cause you all are AWESOME :D and I was people to check out a story called The story Of us by HunniePie_18 and its dedicated to her. Shes a fellow filipino :D have a lovely day. :D

vote

comment

be a fan<3

PSY <3

And I have a doctor who marathon with a friend of mine 

LONG LIVE THE DOCTOR