Chapter 17 This can't end.

Ello everyone :D hope your having an awesome day cause I am. And I know it was since Sunday that I uploaded but there was so much school work and then a guy :) SOOO YUP! LOL some of you think that Cassie but I couldn't let her die off like that its too cruel and Right now what might after this story is that I might do a story on Shay :) 

VOTE

BE A FAN

COMMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~CASSIES POV EARLIER~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew that Blaze would be looking for me but I can't die not now. So now I decided that the best way to let Blaze think I died was to call my friend Carla right now. 

Carla was a witch. And also she was a friend of mine that lived near where I was. Carla had dark brown hair and looked like a model. As I was at her door about to knock the door then burst open. 

Carla.

She then engulfed me in a hug.

"CASSIEYOU DIDN'T CALL ME!" she screamed. Carla and I had met when I was heading to france and it so happens that she and Eleanor are close friends so soon Carla and I became close friends. And its been a few months that we havn't talked.

"I'm so sorry Carla but I need to ask you to do something for me, its kinda important." i said in a quiet voice. 

"Common in Cass lets get started." she smiled at me.

"Thanks," i told her. She lead me inside and I was blinded by the vivied color of white. Her house was small and comfortable. It had splattered paint everywhere. Carla was also into art. She drew and drew unimaginable things. Like from my favorite show "Doctor Who" She drew the 10th doctor. It looked like it was a actual black and white photo. 

"What do you need Cass?" She asked as she lead me inside her work room downstairs.

It was full of drawing and there was a table and I could smell the variations of potions that sneeked out of the cabnets.

She then handed me a glass of water. 

"Carla I need to get away. I want them to think I died. I can't deal with it all. I need to go to Canda and be with the rouges." I told her

"Why? You have Cam, Eleanor, Harry, Shay, And James?" I then began to tear up. She then moved her way towards me. "Cass whats wrong? Did James hurt you?" 

The tears began to pour down my face. Carla then engulfed me into a hug. "Carla I can't do this anymore I dont want to die, But James cheated on me, Blaze rejectedme, And I'm scared I want to go away." She then rubbed my back.

"Cass what about Shay?"

"Car I love her but its just I know Eleanor would talk care of her. Sometimes I see that Shay is confused why James and I arn't married. I thought he would propose but he hasn't..." I said trying to wipe away the tears but they kept pouring and pouring. 

"Cass you can't run away forever. Please work things out with James and then Blaze. I know because of Eleanor that Blaze has been trying to sort things out with you. He hasn't done anything wrong now. Also I knew why Blaze has kept the whole past from you." 

"Whhy?

"Its because he didn't want to cause you more pain then he already did. And I know that he wasn't going to try to start over, he might have even told you what had happened Cass you still need to give him a chance. Its not fair to Blaze." she explained.

She was right. Blaze might have known what James had done and didn't want to hurt me anymore than I already was. And Blaze wasn't hitting on me suddenly, he was taking his time. I should have seen that before. I was so blind.

"Thanks Carla. I shouldn't run away but I kinda want to scare Blaze. Can we do that? Do you have a potion that would do that?" i smiked.

"Oh Cassie sometimes you can be cruled." she chuckled.  We both laughed and then got some potions she needed.

~~~~~FEW HOURS LATER~~~~~~~

I was all bloody and I had the scent of Wolvesbane and death all over me. My wrist appeared to be cut and I had taken a pill that would stop my heart momentarily. It was a good feeling that I was getting my revenged. I also had a cut feeling that it was all wrong but that really didn't stop me from doing that. 

I smelled his scent. It was really getting closer and closer. I would hear what his reaction would be.

I then shut my eyes because his scent was really near. I  then chugged the pill down my bone try throat. I then felt my heart stop and I then died a bit.

I then heard a car door slam in the distance. And then the cracking of branches. The smell of Blaze flooded my nose. And then I heard crying. My heart broke a little. I then heard a couple of No's and right now I decided that this revenge thing wasn't so good.

I then opened my eyes and stood upstarigjht like what those vampires did in the movies. I then turned to him and he was stunned. His eyes were as big as basketball's. "Cassie?" He asked in a low voice.

"HI Blaze" I said. 

He then hugged me. And I hugged him back. "I thought I....lost...you" He said and he tried to catch his breath. 

I then chuckled a bit. "Blaze I will never die without you." I told him.

"Cassie?" He said pulling away from me and looking right at me. His blue eyes full of relief and love. 

"Yes?" I asked looing at him. 

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

I then smiled and kissed him. I felt the sparks and it felt like I was kissing a cupcake. It was amazing and I couldn't quite describe it. 

He was stunned a bit,  but then he kissed me back full of passion. I was the first to pull away.

"Can we go pack to the pack house? I miss Shay." I said.

He then smiled and then nodded. I kissed his cheek and we both ran hand and hand back to his car. As we got into the car we left. Back to the pack house. And back to where the pain all started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN 

LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG!

Forever going in One direction. !