Chapter 20 I think I love you

HI there lovlys :D! thanks for everything and I mean everything! Its chapter 20 :D! OKay so I havn't really edited my story  BUT I will soon after I finish and I will enter the WattyAwards once my story is done with editing and that stuff :) SO THANK YOU LOVELYS :D !

VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT ALOT

BE A FAN  IF YOU WANT TO BE UPDATED WHEN THE CHAPTER IS UP

COMMENT CAUSE ALL THE COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED.

~~~~~~~~~~CASSIES POV~~~~~~~~~

(SOON THIS STORY IS COMING TO A END)

James.

"Cassie I'm sorry. I truly am!" he said. He started to make his way towards me and he took my hand. And that very moment I felt like I couldn't move. I was stuck. "Cassie please I never meant to hurt you or anyone. It was an acident. I thought I was losing you to Blaze and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I couldn't let you get away from me. " he begged. I was starstruck. What? Thats why he did that?

No no Cassie hes trying to get you back and he will hurt you again.  My wolf reminded me. 

She was right. I can't forgive him and take him back. That would just mean he got away with it. 

"NO no no James I'm done with you. Like I told you earlier, i'm done."  i told him.

I then faced to the pot full of macaroni and cheese. I turned off the stove and then got a bowl and filled it with macaroni and cheese. And then I got a fork and headed towards the living room were I saw Shay watching t.v with Cam and Harry. I then gace her the bowel and turned to Harry and Cam. 

"Do any of you want some Mac & Cheese?" i asked.

"PLWSE AUNTY!" harry squealed with delight. Both Cam and I laughed. 

"PLEASEE!" cam asked. Mimicking Harry. Harry looked exactly like Cam instead of Eleanor. 

"THANWK YWU MUWMMY!" screamed Shay. I laughed.

" Your welcome baby." i told her. And then I passed by James. And he was still staring at me. I grabbed two more bowls and filled then with Mac & cheese. And then went to the living room and gave Harry and Cam their Mac & Cheese. 

I then went upstairs to Blaze's room and got on of Blaze's Grey sweater, white ripped skinny jeans, and my grey ugg's.  And took a quick shower. I then went bathroom and took a quick shower. Soon I put my hair in a messy bun and put a bit of light makeup. I then went downstairs and called Blaze. 

"Blaze?"

"Cassie?"

"Meet me at Rose park." I tell him

"Alright see you in 15 minutes."

When he hung up I went downstairs.

"Cassie? Why are you dressed up?" cam asked me. Him, Harry. and Shay were now looking at me.

"I'm going out for a while. I promise I'll be back." i tell him. I kissed both Shay and Harry's heads.

"What none for me?" cam smirked.

I laughed and then kissed him on the forehead too. 

"Bye Mwmmy!" shay hollered. 

Soon I head towards the door. "Bye baby." she then runs and hugs me. I kiss her on the cheek. And then I left.  I kept wondering what would I tell him. I miss hiim and I love him with all my heart. I remember reading from a story about that and usually that this guy rejected his mate and then she had killed herself. 

I would never kill myself and do that to Blaze. To me it wasn't worth it. I knew I could do something and help Blaze & I relationship and thats what I was going to do now. Now I was going to work on my relationship with James 

~~~~~~15 MINTUES LATER~~~~~~ 

As I parked in the parking lot of Rose park I saw Blaze sitting on the bench, his back was facing me. 

I then parked the car and quietly got out of the car. I then snuck up on Blaze. And covered his eyes with my hands. 

"Guess who?" i told him.

"Santa?" i then chuckled at went over to sit next to him. "Cassie what do you want to talk about?" he asked me.

"I'm sorry I pushed you away. I'm not use to the kind of love that you show me. Even though we are going to some tough times, I want to do something about it." i honestly told him.

He then looked at me. "Cassie I should be apologizing. Not you. I love you and  I think that working on our situation would be nice." he says. He then smiles at me. I then look at him. 

I then whisper in his ear.

"I think I...love you." i tell him.

He then kisses me, I slow and passionate kiss. Suddenly the spark inside me grew and grew. 

Yeah

He then broke the kiss. "I think I love you too." he says. I then giggle and we leave in my car . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALWAYS A HAPPY ENDING BUT NOT FOR LONG :D!

I LOVE ALL <3

VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT ALOT

BE A FAN  IF YOU WANT TO BE UPDATED WHEN THE CHAPTER IS UP

COMMENT CAUSE ALL THE COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED.

Also thank you to all my readers and fans and everyone :D this stroy is soon coming to an end but I will soon make a sequel of Shays Life. :)

have a great day ^.^