Chapter 20

A/N: Vote and Comment, if you want another update on Sunday :)

I finally awoken from my black out. My brain is still into shock that my mother died a few hours ago, I'm never going to get over this. Yes she was a crazy women who hated Zayn and me for being gay, but she finally accepted me before she died.

"Niall, you need eat something." Zayn muttered in my ear.

"I'm not hungry." I get out, resting on the hospital bed.

"Please, do it for me or I will have to feed you like a baby."

"I said I'm not hungry Zayn, just leave me alone."

"Open up the chu chu train is coming." Zayn said making train sounds and putting the spoon with hot soup next to my lips, but I didn't open my mouth.

"Please." Zayn begged pouting. I sigh and open my mouth as Zayn fed me the soup.

"The soup is really good." I praised.

"I got it from the cafeteria."

"Thanks for helping me with this tough time Zayn. I can't deal with my mothers passing without someone too comfort me and take some of the pain away." I say putting my arm around his neck.

"You don't have to thank me, it's my duty to help you not because I want to, but because I love you. I hate to see you in pain and suffering. I'm just trying to make the pain less bearable for you.

"I love you to. I don't want to bury my mother."

"Then what is the hospital going to do with her body?" Zayn asked.

I want her body to be cremated so I can take her ashes home, I know that sounds weird, but I want her home like she's their in spirit."

Zayn took my hand. "It's not weird, that's a great idea. You can put the urn in her room and maybe talk to her like she's actually there, if that makes you feel better."

I nodded. "May sound crazy but yeah I like that idea. Can we have like a mini funeral before the hospital burns her body?" I asked sadly.

"Yeah of course, I will ask the boys to come to the hospital and Jasmine as well. I'm going to make a quick phone call, you going to be ok by yourself for a little while?" Zayn questioned, caressing my cheek.

I nod slowly. "Yeah I will be fine."

I watch Zayn go out the room and memories of my mother started to flood my mind.

Flashback:

Mommy! I'm bored." I whine.

"Why don't you play your Mario Kart game?"

"I don't like playing by myself. You kicked Zayn out earlier today and I have no to play with." I frown. The way Zayn was crying because my mommy kicked him out made me sad, I wish he was here to I can hug him.

"Zayn is not welcome in this, you know that. How about I play Mario Kart with you." She says sitting next to me.

"But you don't know how to play Mario Kart." I say giggling.

"Oh yes I do. I've had this game back when I was a child, I'm going to beat you." She laughs.

"Bring it on mommy." I challenged.

I played three rounds with her and I lost all three races.

"No fair mommy, you were cheating." I pout.

"I won fair and square Hunny. Now it's time for bed, you have pre- school in the morning.

My heart flutter when she mention pre- school because I get to hang out with Zayn during class.