Chapter 3

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback on the pervious Chapter. You guys made me so happy.

Niall POV

I toss and turn in my bed. I groan in frustration that I can't sleep, the thoughts in my head, are giving me a headache. So my many question come to mind. The girl Zayn was kissing, are they together? What if she don't like me? It's like ninety nine percent of me is happy for Zayn, but that one percent is fighting me to not be happy for him.

To make matters worst. I feel sad that two people trick me and put me in that closet. I feel tears coming down my face. Why are people so mean to me. Is this the feeling Zayn felt, when my mom kicked him out when we were little? Cuz it hurts.

I keep hearing a tiny noise from my window. Like a tapping sound. I get up from my bed and see little pebbles hitting my window. I push up the window.

"Niall?"

"Zayn? What are you doing outside? It's really late at night, you can get sick!"

"Are you ok? I didn't see you at the party."

"I'm fine. I left early."

"Did something happen? Have you been crying, what's wrong?" Zayn asked questioned, concerned.

I feel my eyes watered, I love how Zayn knows when's something wrong with me, I want to tell him to stop hanging out with the popular people and stay with me forever, but I can't do that. I don't wanna be selfish.

"Nothing wrong Zayn, I'm fine."

"Niall, I know you when you're lying. Just tell me!" Zayn begged.

"Goodnight Zayn, I will talk to you tomorrow." I said, then I shut the window. I climb into bed wrapping the blanket tightly around me and try to fall asleep.

"Niall wake up! Time for school." My mother yells. I groan. I run to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and took a shower. I put on a green polo shirt and some jeans. I get my backpack and leave out the door. I decided not to wait for Zayn like I usually do, I know he has so many questions for me. I'm just not ready to face them yet. I walk inside the school and head to first period earlier than usual.

"Is it time already for first period?" A women asked.

"No, I just came a little early to first period. Where's Mr.ben?"

"He's out sick again, he won't come maybe until next week."

"Do you might if I stay here till class start?"

"Of course take a seat, you're name please."

"Niall."

"Nice to meet you Niall, I'm Ms. Wanda. Yesterday I was here as a sub teacher, but not for you're class ,just for second and third. I can't believe the amount of cruel kids and some cruel teachers here." Wanda sighs, taking seating at the desk.

"I thought I was the only one. Students are pretty mean here, they pick on me for no reason."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You're the first person I've meant that hasn't been harsh or rude. I'm happy you're in my first period class. If any students bothers you, just tell me, they will regret it."

I laugh. "Thanks, Ms. Wanda."

"Anytime Niall. Just don't let them get to you, there just miserable and want to tear you down. Just kill em with kindness."

The bell rang meaning first period is starting. Students started to come in. Zayn was one of them and didn't sat next to me. I frown. Zaynie always sits with me, why didn't he seat with me?

"Hello class, I'm Ms. Wanda, you're teacher is currently ill and won't be teaching until next week. Mr. Ben hasn't provided me with an work. Just talk among yourself."

"Nerd!" Someone yelled at the teacher and the whole class laughed except me.

"Are you applying that, because I wear glasses?" Ms. Wanda questioned.

"duh."

"Well then. Since you guys think I'm a nerd, take out you're notebook and write  four paragraphs on one of the four words I put on the broad." She spoke, while writing on the broad. Students groan, while taking out their notebooks.

"It was a joke." The kid replied.

"You will do six paragraphs, since I'm such a nerd. This will be graded by me and count as a grade when Mr. Ben gets back.

"But." The same kid was about to protest.

"Would you like to write four pages?" Wanda questioned with a grin. That shut the kid up.

She walks over to me. "Don't worry Niall, you don't have to write it. I will give you credit for it." She whisper.

"Thank you." I Whisper back. Maybe not everyone is so mean to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time came by really fast. I've been frantically thinking why Zayn hasn't talk to me, or sat with me in class. I get my tray of food and sit down.

"We need to talk." Zayn says seriously, sitting across from me. I begin to think the worst.

"Please don't leave me! I'm sorry for not continuing our conversation last night. I'm sorry for not waiting for you in the morning when we walk together. I'm sorry for Leavin-"

"Niall calm down. I'm not leaving you, why would I do that?"

"I just thought you didn't want to be my friend anymore, because I left the party early and you made new friends."

"Niall, you know we will always be friends forever. I won't turn my back on you. Yes I made some other friends, but that doesn't mean I forgotten about you." Zayn says, taking my hand. I sigh in relief.

"Ok Zaynie." I smile.

"Now, why did you leave the party early."

"You'll laugh at me, if I tell you."

"No I won't, I promise." Zayn says sincerely.

"Two students approach me saying they wanted to play truth or dare. I said yes, I would like to, but it was a trick and they locked me in the closet."

"Niall you should've have come to me. What if they didn't let you out. I would've died, if you were seriously hurt inside that closet. You know how much you mean to me."

" I tried Zaynie, but I couldn't find you. So I went home. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"I'm glad you're ok. Was that why you were crying last night. You know it hurts me to see you cry. It's my fault that I didn't look for you at the party. You matter most to me."

"It wasn't you're fault Zayn."

"It was, people just can't see how amazing you are." Zayn sighs.

Before I can defend Zayn, someone cough getting our attention.

"Oh hey, how are you?" Zayn questioned the girl.

"I'm fine. You remember me right? I was in you're room last night." The girl blush.

"Of course I remember you." Zayn smirks. She looks oddly familiar, but I can't quite point my finger on it.

"Niall meet Claire, Claire meet Niall."

My heart dropped. This is the same person that put me in the closet and some guy helped her too!

Hope you guys enjoyed the double update I did for you all.