Chapter 4

Niall POV

I get up and quickly leave the lunch room and out the school doors. This can't be happening to me! The person who was being fake nice to at the party and put me in the closet, might be Zayn girlfriend. I'm risk losing Zayn not only for the popular people, but to that mean Claire girl. I rush into my home.

"Niall, why are you here so early?" My mother question.

"I wasn't feeling well, so I left during lunch."

There was a knock on the door.

"Niall what's wrong? Why did you run away?" Zayn questioned behind the door.

"Are you two having a fight?"

"Yes, I don't know if I sho-"

"It's fine Niall. I will kindly sent Zayn away."

"Ok thank you."

I make my way upstairs, but I hid behind the stairs to make sure, if my mom going to nice to Zayn."

"Yes Zayn what do you want."

" I would like to be speak Niall please."

"I'm sorry, but he doesn't want to tall to you."

" but."

"I'm trying to be nice to you, just leave now! I don't see what Niall sees in you. You're an annoying tan person that can't stop stalking my son. If you don leave now, I'm going to have a talk with you're father." My mother snaps. I rush towards them.

"You said, you will be nice to Zayn not be mean. How could you."

"You need to start picking better friends Niall. This little game of auguring with each other is just silly," my mother says, then leaves up stairs.

"Is that what you think of me Niall? Person who annoys and keep stalking you? Is that why you brought you're mom to talk to me, to make me feel bad about myself!" Zayn yells at me, tears running down his face. I run to hug him.

"No Zaynie I would never say, or do those things to you. I'm sorry, I was just overwhelmed about Claire taking you away from me and the popular people. I just wanted to runaway."

"Niall, you always know that you come first before anyone else. I'm sorry too, for not spending time with you more." Zayn says hugging me tightly.

"It's ok Zaynie." I bury my face on his neck, accidentally brushing my lips on his neck causing Zayn to softly moan.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to that."

"Do that again."

"What?"

"Erm. I meant, can I use you're bathroom?" Zayn questioned with a tiny blush on his face.

"Yeah go upstairs and the bathroom is the first door to you're left."

"Ok."

I was about to close the door, but I saw Claire put her hand on the door.

"What do you think you're doing? Zayn is mine and if you tell him that I locked in you're closet, then it's going to hurt him cuz he really likes me. To don't want Zayn sad do you?" Clarie sneered.

"No." I pouted.

"Good, we just gotta pretend to be friends, Zayn is gaining popularity by the second, why not jump on it and be his side and I can get some of that popular status."

"You don't actually like Zayn?"

"Of course I don't, he's ugly and annoying."

"Zaynie is not ugly, or annoying, you are with you're huge forehead and nose."