Chapter 16

Niall POV

After the prom, Zayn and I walked to his house and his dad drove us to a location that Zayn wouldn't tell me about.

"Niall, I need you to close your eyes." Zayn whisper softly in my ear.

"Why? I wanna know were we going." I whine.

"It's a surprise."

"Your full of surprises aren't you." I chuckle and closed my eyes."

"You betcha." Zayn grins, pecking me in my cheek.

The drive was short, Zayn took my hand and led me out of the car.

"I'm going to say a few words to my dad, don't open your eyes."

"Ok, Zaynie. I promise."

What it feels like two Minutes, I felt a hand on my waist.

"Just walk, we are almost there." Zayn whispers.

We walked, I can feel bright lights hit my closed eyes, as we enter into the unknown location. We wait for a few moments until a hear a ding and we walk inside. I think we are on a elevator. I felt what I believe to be a elevator go up for a while, until a hear another a ding and we walk out.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I questioned.

"Not yet, but almost."

We walked for a while until Zayn stopped walking.

"Alright Niall, I'm going to be right back, keep your eyes close." Zayn says quickly.

I started to make weird nosies with my mouth, I'm tired of having my eyes close, but I remain close for Zayn.

I felt a hand on mine and walked into a really darker area, I can tell us cuz there no more light hitting my closed eyes.

"Ok, open your eyes."

I finally open my eyes to see blue rose petals all over a King size bed. Small candles top of two drawers on both sides of the bed.

"Omg Zayn! What is all this for?" I questioned in awe.

"I know you wanted to have us time, so I asked Jasmine to cover for us tonight by telling your mom that you are staying over at her house."

"Thank you Zayn."

"Anything for you Niall."

I examine the blue roses that are scatter across the bed. There soft meaning there actually real roses. I notice the bed sheets have writing on them.

"They can't take what's ours," I read on the bed sheets, there's different languages and fonts making each one unique.

"Zayn." I says softly, feeling my eyes water.

"I had to get those bedsheets custom made. It wasn't much either, Niall don't cry."

"I'm crying out of joy. I can't believe you've surprise me again. I'm like shocked." I say squeaking, sitting on the comfortable bed. Zayn walks in between my legs.

"Your happiness means everything to me Niall. I promise you that I would do everything in my power to treat you like a king, I've hurt you in the past, more ways that I can't forgive myself for. You make me happy. You deserve to be happy." Zayn murmurs softy, caressing my cheek.

I gazed at my man in front of me. Such a beautiful sight to see, I can never get tired of looking at his god like features. Zayn made me the happiness guy in the world and I cannot thank him enough for loving me. My heart soaring with love and affection. Zayn made it possible for making me fall truly and deeply in love with him.