Chapter 48

"I'm sorry," Juliette cried out as Kailian harshly pulled her out of the room. She knew she was in for it when she noticed the crazy look in his eyes as though something had snapped once again. She knew that look, the same look he gave her before he was hauled into the back of the cops car all those years back.

"You know I've only tried to show you love since you've been here. I've only tried to make you see how much I love you, though you just want to keep fucking with my mind. You don't understand my love for you, but I'll make you. I'll make you understand Julie."

He was a rambling mess as his gripped tightened around her arm.

"Kailian, I'm sorry. I just wanted to explore." It was a pathetic excuse for a lie though she had to think of something. She didn't know where he was taking her but she knew it wasn't good.

"We're just going to take a little trip love. You need to understand that your actions have consequences. That you can't just do whatever the hell you want!"

Bounding down the stairs, he took a sharp turn to the left, dragging Juliette further down the hallway.

"I can't believe I trusted the thought that I could make you fall in love with me once more. I've only wanted your love Julie, like when we were kids. You loved me so much until those twins got in my way. Now you're a little brat who thinks she can disobey me!"

Kailian was angry, beyond reasoning as he came to a stop in front of a door. He had one hand holding Juliette while the other one fished around in his pocket before pulling out what he needed. A key.

"I'm going to teach you what I expect from you. Obedience."

Juliette felt her stomach drop when her eyes took in the room in front of her. It had chains in the middle of the room with a chair in front of it. She whimpered as Kailian dragged her further into the room.

"You're going to stay here for a while Julie until you understand who your master is."

He pushed her on the ground and quickly latched the chains around her wrist. Juliette trying to pull away, fight, do something to stop the monster who was hellbent on keeping her locked up.

"Kai, please..."

He froze. That nickname... He hadn't heard her say that since they were kids. Since the times of their beautiful lovemaking when she would moan the nickname in his ears. The warm feeling that bubbled in his chest reminded him of the feeling he uses to get whenever he looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Julie, please trust me. This is for your own good."

He quickly stood and moved away before Juliette could reach out for him. She was crying he noticed, though the need to make her stop wasn't there. He didn't want to comfort her which confused his mind. Instead, he wished to make her cry harder, to feel what he felt whenever she rejected his love. To understand the unfiltered pain in his chest.

"Kai, if you love me you'll let me go."

Kailian felt more anger fuel inside of him, as though her words were feeding a fire. He grabbed at his hair as he tried to push back the words that were threatening to release, breakthrough him like a dam.

"What don't you understand Julie, I'm doing this because I love you. I'm doing this because I can't lose you once again to those bastards. I refuse to give you up again, it'll kill me. That baby in your fucking stomach is already killing me enough and you have no idea how much I want to rip it out of you."

Juliette was at a lost for words at the outburst.

"I won't apologize for fighting for our love, I need you Julie and soon you'll understand that you need me to."

With that, he walked out the room leaving Juliette behind staring at the spot where he just was. She couldn't believe what she had heard, what had just come out of his mouth.

He truly was a sociopath.

She stared at the ground as his words melted into her mind. She couldn't believe the strong hatred he had for her daughter. An unborn innocent baby that he wished to harm, she couldn't let him do that. She refused to allow any harm to come to her daughter, she would protect her to her last breath.

"God please let the twins find me and come save me." She sent that prayer up to God. She didn't know why she did that when she never once looked to him for guidance. Juliette believed that if there truly was a God then he would have stopped Kailian from doing what he did to her.

He would have intervened and saved her from that monster. Though at this moment she didn't care for her uninterest in him when it came to needing to save her daughter. She would make a deal with the devil himself if it meant getting her child to safety.

The door opened and in came Kailian with a plate and a cup. He sat the cup down before using that same hand to pull the chair back so that he could sit down in front of Juliette.

"Thought maybe you could be hungry." He smiled sheepishly at her and Juliette wanted nothing more than to gouge his eyes out and wipe that smile off his face.

"Kailian please unchain me," She pleaded once more, looking him in his eyes.

Kailian sighed before setting the plate down in front of her and sliding the cup over to her.

"Eat first and then we can see what I can do."

She hesitated to look at what seemed to be a ham sandwich and looked back up to him. Would he really take the chains off her if she did what he said? No. He wouldn't, she knew her brother and knew he wasn't a fool to do such a thing.

A part of Juliette wished to disobey and throw the food back into his face, though she understood that it wouldn't be wise of her to do such a thing. She was hungry, she couldn't deny that and she knew he wouldn't poison her so she picked the sandwich up and took a bite.

Kailian smiled at the action.

~

Hi guys, hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Thoughts on Kailian? 

We should be seeing the twins very very very soon...

ALSO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GO JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP I HAVE CREATED SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Snippets on upcoming chapters

Exclusive in-depth chapters of all three characters side which you guys get to vote on which one will be posted

Talks from the characters, a look inside of their minds and get their own thoughts

Q&A'S

THOUGH I CAN'T MAKE IT HAPPEN WITHOUT YOU SO GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK THE LINK IN MY BIO TO JOIN THE BEAUTIFUL GROUP! I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

see you guys next chapter

Don't forget to vote, comment and of course JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP!