Chapter 4

Work flew by, along with the week. Today her Masters were off which meant she was off as well. All week Juliette was serving drinks, sitting with people. At times, it was fun for her, but the whole week was a bit too much for her. Her masters understood this and thankfully took a day out of the week for just them.

"Juliette." Sebastian called out. Looking over at him sleepily, she smiled at me. One that he found just adorable. Reaching out he ran his fingers through her hair, admiring the pale whiteness of it. "Eat your breakfast honey." Looking down at her food, she smiled at the plate that smelled delicious. Picking up a sausage she once again smiled at Sebastian as Sean sulked in the corner. He was so intent on cooking, but Sebastian had taken over before he could burn down the house.

He wasn't the best at cooking and all three of them knew this. "Done master." She said referring to Sebastian who was once again watching her intently. He nodded. "You may go put it in the sink pet." Standing up, Juliette did as she was told before walking back over to him.

"No work today, right?" Her voice was filled with worry when seeing him in a suit.

Normally they wore something fancy when they went to the club. "No." He said shaking his head and an intense feeling of relief flooded her system. "Why are you wearing a suit?"

"Do you trust me?" He asked tickling under her chin, before pulling her into his lap. Instantly she shook her head. "No, I do!" He smiled at her before kissing her cheek. "Well," He started. "You've been such a good girl working for us so we thought we'd take you out."

A light gasp escaped her mouth. "Really?" She questioned and Sebastian nodded his head. "We expect you to be on your best behavior though."

"I will!" She sounded like a small child ready to go to the carnival.

"I know you will. Go get dressed, love."

"What am I to wear." She said getting off his lap.

"Sean is to help you, if he gets out the corner sulking. It's just cooking brother." She snickered at the roll of the eye that came from Sean. He stood up before grabbing her hand gently and pulling her out the room.

Sean always loved picking out her outfits. Guiding her to the bed, he pushed her so that she was sitting down. Juliette didn't know what to say so she played with the edge of her dress she currently was wearing.

He pulled out a simple baby blue colored dress. He gave Juliette a look and she began to strip down. He picked up the dress and helped her into it. Juliette could still feel the offset vibe he was giving. "I'm sorry master." She said as she wrapped her arms around his waist and stood on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek. On the last second, he turned his head and their lips connected.

Sean grabbed her ass bringing her even closer. She moaned out at the roughness that they both knew she loved. He pulled back laying her on the bed. Sean pulled at her dress that he had just helped her in and she watched him. "S-Sir?"

"Love."

"Master said to get dressed a-and oh!" Clutching his head to her chest when his mouth wrapped around her exposed nipple. Moans tumbled out her mouth as his tongue circled around the swollen bud and pulled on it. Her back instantly arched into him when he did it again.

"Did he now?"

"Uh huh." Her breath was airy as moans overpowered them. He looked up at her before kissing her lips. "I think he'll just have to wait." She almost squeaked. "But won-"

"Ah, what did I say? I think you need a small punishment. Don't you?" He questioned. Biting her lip, she slowly nodded. "Yes master."

His hand snaked down her stomach straight to her core. "Good girl." Hips bucking up when he cupped her core and slowly sank a finger inside of her wet opening. "Who made you this wet?"