Chapter 16

"Omg guys! Today's the day!" Juliette screamed at the twins who were currently still sleeping. Groaning, Sean lifted his head at the small minx that was currently sitting on his back. She smiled at him and he found himself smiling back at her. He felt some relief that she didn't have any nightmares last night. Happy to see her at least smiling this morning.

"Yes, today is the day gorgeous." Juliette squealed as she hopped off his back onto the floor. "We're going to Hawaii guys! Isn't that exciting?" Sebastian rolled over and before Juliette could run, swooped her up in his arms before crushing her in between him and Sean. "Pet it's too early to be awake, we don't leave for another 4 hours." Juliette pouted and stuck her bottom lip out.

"But we can still get ready." The twins groaned. "The sun isn't even out love," Sean said as he snuggled closer to her. Juliette whined and Sebastian shushed her. "Go back to sleep love." Juliette groaned feeling bunched up between the two men who seemed to be going back to sleep. Juliette laid there listening to their breathing, waiting for both of them to even out. When she was sure they were sleeping, she wiggled her way out of the two. Putting a pillow in her place.

She was already awake and knew she didn't have a chance at going back to sleep. Walking out the room she bounded down the stairs. It was only 5 something in the morning and they were complaining to her. A small chuckle slipped from her mouth as she thought about their faces when she woke them up. She appreciated the smile she received from Sean, while Sebastian wouldn't even move his head after basically body slamming her on the bed.

She already knew a bruise would be forming but nothing outrageous worth worrying the twins' mind over. She walks towards the dining room, a certain website on her mind. She didn't have her phone in which she had left in the room. Pulling the chair out and sitting down, she proceeded to open the computer and began to type in her password. ILOVEMYTWINSXOXO! Yes, corny she knows but she knew the twins would never guess the xoxo ending. That was the only password she had ever used for anything. Which infuriated the twins when she refused to tell them. They nearly locked her out of the computer after trying ten times!

Typing into the search bar 'girly games', Juliette quickly found her favorite website. A bunch of games popped up and Juliette slowly searched for the one she wanted to play. She wouldn't say she was into DDLG, just simply enjoyed kids games. Clicking on a simple dress up game, Juliette went to work dressing the princess. She gave her light skin, with green eyes. She clicked on the hair and decided on a simple pale pink pixie cut. She snickered when noticing some freckles, along with some granny lines on the forehead.

She was full on laughing at the end. She had a hipster, gangster, badass princess. She threw a black dress on her with a green jacket and paired it with some knee high boots. Laying on a thick line of black eyeliner and mascara that plumped her eyelashes up. Juliette was madly in love with her as she put on some dark red lipstick and blush.

Deciding to print out this princess. She made sure it was in color and got up, bouncing on her feet as she waited over the printer. Basically squealing when pulling the paper out. She hurried and found a magnet before putting the masterpiece next to her many other princesses on her board.

"I see you have made another princess." Juliette nodded her head as she turned towards Sebastian and let her eyes run over his bare chest and pajama pants that hung loosely on his hips. She cleared her throat as she brought her eyes back up to his. Smiling at him she nodded. He sipped on his coffee before leaning down and giving her a peck on the cheek. "It's beautiful." She beamed at his words.

"I was going for the hipster with a twist." He grinned and took another glance at the picture. "Well, you totally nailed it, missy." She giggled at his words. Feeling so calm and relaxed as she stared at Sebastian. "Well, are we going to start preparing breakfast?" He nodded. "I was waiting for you to finish." She blushed at his words, as she moved towards the kitchen. "You know you could have started without me." Sebastian made a sound of acknowledgment.

"Yes of course, but how fun would that be instead of watching you talk to yourself and making yet another masterpiece." Juliette glared at him playfully. "So you were up this whole time." He nodded. "I mean did you really think I would fall for the pillow you tried to place in between me and Sean."

Juliette started laughing and nodded her head. "I thought it had a chance, but clearly nothing gets passed you." She bit her lip before releasing it. She watched as he walked slowly over to her and she couldn't help but think how silly he looked. He pulled her close before kissing her forehead. Kissing her cheek and lastly taking claim of her lips. Moving the kiss slowly and sensational, as Juliette moaned in his mouth. Her body completely melting into his as he held her close.

Sebastian's hands moved down her body slowly, settling on her lower back and kneaded softly right there as he broke the kiss, moving down her neck. Biting and sucking softly as Juliette moaning grew. She felt hot and without thought, as she felt herself being lifted onto the corner and Sebastian moved in between her legs. Running himself against her sensitive area. Rocking back and forth, Juliette felt her panties become wet. She hadn't felt this in a while and she refused to let it end.

"Okay well, that's where we make food guys." Sean voice breaking the hot atmosphere. Grinning deviously as he walked over to the fridge.