Chapter 7

Hurrying down the steps, Juliette dared not to look behind her. Letting out a squeak when she was lifted over her master's shoulders. "I'm sorry!"

Sebastian ignored her and carried her over his shoulders, ignoring the clubbers around him. He headed straight for his office. Juliette whimpered. "Master I'm sorry."

Setting her own her own feet just mere feet away from their office door.

"You're sorry hm?" He questioned raising an eyebrow at her. She sucked on her bottom lip, pulling it in between her teeth and nodded.

He patted her cheek. "Words pet."

"Yes master I'm sorry."

"Do you believe this is funny pet?Funny to tease your master?"

Quickly shaking her head, a lie slipped through her lips. "No master."

He looked her dead in the eyes for a good minute. "It kinda was."

Juliette shifted between her feets nervously. "Uhh." She wasn't sure if he was tricking her or not. She didn't want to give the wrong answer and get punished for it.

"Come pet." He instructed stepping away from her and opened their office door. She followed him quietly and saw Sean leaning against the front of his desk talking to a familiar man.

"Jake?" She questioned and Sebastian glared at her.

Turning away slightly, her face heated up.

"It's a no Jake."

"I see where you may have some concerns, but I believe that she could excel if given the chance."

Sean gave him a deadpanned look.
"I have no doubt she would."

Jake tried to stay calm but the way Seab kept answering his questions was starting to get to him. "We can schedule just a trail to see if you like it? On me of course."

"You're expecting pay?"

"No."

"Then what do you want then?"

"I'd just like her to model for me."

"You've said this." Sean motioned his hands in a 'hurry up' motion. "Get to the point."

"That is the point."

"We're done." Sean said staring at him.
"I'm simply offering her a job she could enjoy."

"She doesn't need a job."

"Why don't we ask her then?"

"I don't need to."

Sebastian sat next to Juliette, both watching the exchange. "I need to go to the bar, be a good girl."

"Yes sir."

He adjusted her collar before walking out the door giving his brother a lingering look. "Why don't you ask her."

"Do you want to work for me Juliette." Juliette eyes snapped up to meet Jakes.

"Uh." She stuttered before looking at Sean. "You can answer him love."
Looking down at her fingers. "It wouldn't be so bad..."

"So you want to?"

"It's whatever my masters want." She stated honestly. She thought it would be new but also didn't want to upset her masters.

"What do you want?"

Sean held a hand up to him. "Stop asking her, she doesn't know."

"Why don't we just try it Juliette? You looked great testing it out an hour ago." Sean gave him an annoyed look. "What did I say?"