The First Morning in the Manors

Hey guys I know that this part took me literally the whole summer to write... I'm really sorry... but finally here's the chapter.

The next morning:

Anna(Hermionie)'s POV

In the morning I wake up. Not because I want to. But because my stupid brother lavitated a huge water balloon and made it pop.... right on me! Ugh!

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed. And the next thing I see is... me fully wet and my dumb ass brother laying down on the floor... laughing! Almost choking for the air.

"BLAISE!" I yell.

As soon as he hear me yelling his name and hearing our mom waking in into my room. Probably checking what's wrong. He sprints to the door and hides behind mom. At first she looks really confused. But then she sees me all wet and mad and Blaised all scared. And startes laughing... then I look at my self and imagine how it looks from the side and also start laughing. But Blaise looked confused at us.

"Why are you 2 laughing??" He looks at me and mom with an eyebrow up.

Me and mom just look at each other and just continue laughing and dying.

"Whatever you guys are laughing, JUST STOP IT!" Blaise the started to yell.

We looked at each other again and looked confused at him.

"What I'm just hungry " blaise started whining.

Me and my mom just bursted out laughing.

After another 5 min we came downstairs to eat breakfast. Dad was already there.

"So how did you sleep Anna" my dads asked.

"Good thank you father" I said.

"No need for formalities, just call me dad ok?" He asked.

"Ok dad" I said smiling.
Finaly I'm with my real family.

After the breakfast me and Blaise went upstairs to get dressed to go to the Malfoy Manor.

My outfit:

Blaise's outfit

Blaise's outfit

Then we went to the loo and shouted "Malfoy Manor!"

Meanwhile at the Malfoy Manor:

Emily's(Ginny) POV

I wake up and look at my clock its said 7:00 am. The first thing that came up in my mind is to prank my big brother. I get up as silent as I can and go out of my room to my brother's room. When I walked in he was sleeping. So I started to work on the prank. Then I went to sleep with a famous Malfoy smirk.

In like 2 hours:

Draco's POV:

I wake up and stretch. When I was going to get up from the bed I felt ice cold water pouring on me. I knew who it was so I screamed "EMILY AVILIN ELIZABETH MALFOY!"

Then I hear laughter from the room apposite mine. So I storm into her room and find her laying on the floor and laughing her arse off. So I come to her and start to tickle her. She starts to laugh even more that she's started crying.

Like after 10 min after Emily and I went down stairs to eat breakfast. Mom and dad were already there.

"So how did you sleep kids?" Asked my dad.

"Good thank you dad" me and Emily said.

"When you two are done eating you can get ready and to go the Zabini Manor" said dad.

"Ok" we said. And we had small talk.

Emily's POV:

After breakfast:

I went to my walkin closet and choosed my clothes.

Emily's Outfit:

Draco's Outfit:

Draco's Outfit:

Then we apperated to Zabini Manor

I know this chapter is small and I'll try to write a new chapter as soon as possible.  I hope you liked it. So please vote and comment! Love you guys!🥰🥰