The Truth

She gives the olw the letter and comes down stairs. As soon as she looks in the living room she sees...

Hermionie's P.O.V

She sees Harry, Ron, and Ginny. She looked at them surprisingly. "Guys?! What are you doing here? " I asked. They came up to me and hugged me. "Your parents invite us to support you for something..." Harry said. Harry was like a brother to me as well as the Weasleys, all of them had treated me like I was their little sister, well...maybe except of Ron, I think he likes me... But... I don't like him... At least the same way he does... I like him as a brother. I turn to my parents "what kind of support do I need? " I asked. Then we all hear the doorbell ring. "It's probably them..." My mom says. "I'll get that" Dad said. "Harry, Ron, Ginny... Can you go to Hermionie's room, just for now..." Mom asked "we need to talk to Hermionie." She continued. All three of them go upstairs to my room and close the door.

Then my father comes in with Malfoy and Zabini family. I look at my parents, they kind of look sad. "Mom, dad, are you okay? And what does Malfoys and Zabinis are doing in here?" I ask. "Hermionie...we..need to tell you something..." Her mom says and starts to slitly cry. "Mom!? Are you okay? Oh... Well how can you okay if they all here! " I yelled. I went and hug her mother and looked at Zabinis and Malfoys as if a look could kill.

"I cant... I can't tell her... Can you tell?" Mionie's mom asked. "To tell me what? " Hermionie asked.
"The truth" Mrs. Zabini and Mrs. Malfoy said. "What do you mean?...the truth...?" I asked and looked at every person's face in this room. She noticed as how Mrs., Mr. Zabini, and Blaise looked at her. So carring, and kind of happy about something. Blaise had a little smile on his face. Then she looked back at Mrs. Zabini. "Hermionie... Honey we need to talk.." Said Mrs. Malfoy. "What do you want to talk about? And why did you called me 'honey'?" "Because she's your godmother. And Lucius is your godfather. " My mom said. "WHAT!? " I yelled so loud that even guys upstairs heard it.

"Mionie!? Are you ok?! " Harry yelled from upstairs. "Yes. Harry I am! " I yelled back. "What are them doing in here? " Blaise asked. "They here for supportion for Mione. " My dad said. My mom asked them all to sit down in the living room. They did. They Mrs. Zabini started "do you know you were adopted? " "Yes... " I answered. "But how do you know about that? " I asked her. "Because we are you real parents. " She said. I was shocked and speechless, I did not know what to say, I just looked around they room, and looked at their faces. They were serious. "Why did you adopted me out? Did you not want me or something?" I asked. "Honey, listen we never wanted to adopt you out." Mrs. Zabini said. "You were in danger because of the Volodemort. He wanted killed all the female kids. He thought there was no use of them. " Said Mr. Zabini.