You filfy little mud-blood!

"You were in danger because of the Volodemort. He wanted  killed all the female kids. He thought there was no use of them. " Said Mr. Zabini.

"Oh... Ok.. I belive you. Do I have a charm on me so I won't look like you guys? " "Yes you do. Lucius put it on to you when he was bringing you to the adoption center, to keep you safe. " Mrs. Malfoy said. "Do you want me to undo it? " Mr. Malfoy asked me. I nodded. It felt so weird I felt that my body started to shape out. My cup size chaged, my body did, my face. My hair turned perfectly straight and black as night. My eyes changed its color from brown to light blue. I saw as Draco Malfoy was starring at me, Blaise noticed it too. He punched him and whispered him something. Malfoy slitly blushed and turned his head around for a minute and then back looked at me. Then my real mom said "you look perfect my dear! ". " You look so much like Blaise!" Mrs. Malfoy said.  I looked at the mirror I was shocked. I looked like Blaise but female. "Is my name is Hermionie, or something else? "I asked my parents. "Your name is Anna Christina Hermionie Narcicia Zabini. " My father said. "Wow, it's a long name! " I said smiling. I went and huged my parents and Blaise. They huged me back, I felt so safe with them. They were my real family. "Umm... I don't want to be rude or anything but... Why is Malfoy's are here? " I asked uncomfortable. "Well.. First, they are you're godparents. The second thing is that they also had to give their child away... The third is.... We'll tell you later. Ok? " My father said. "Umm.. Yeah of course but what do I or anyone else have to do their child?" I asked. "As you understood its a girl" My mother said. I look at my 'mother' I heard her calling Harry,  Ron,  and Ginny. When they came down stairs they all looked shocked. But Ron looked the worst. He was so angry that his face was red as a tomato! Then I heard him screaming. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING UERE!? AND WHY ARE YOU MIONIE NEXT TO THOSE DEATH EATERS?!" I got so mad! I felt that my face turned red from anger. "RONALD WEaASLEY!? DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME FAMILY LIKE THAT!" I screamed at his. Then I felt that Blaise hugged me and I hugged him back. "FAMILY!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" He yelled again "they are my real parents and I am a pure blood!" I said calmly and proudly. "YOU TRAITOR!? YOU LITTLE BIT-" He couldn't finish it as Blaise and Draco stood in front of me. Blaise and Draco Both hit him in his jaw and he colapses on the floor. And Blaise yelles at him "DON'T you EVER call her that!" Ron looked up at me and says " YOU FILLFY LITTLE MUD-BLOOD!" Then Draco kicks him in stomach and says "don't you ever call her like that! Or I'll make you regret that you were born! She is purer than you will ever will be!" Draco kicks him again and he starts to cough with blood.