The Zabini Manor

Made for @RawenclaK11
She asked for the new part.

Anna's (Mionie)  POV

When Emily (Ginny)  went away my mother asked me.

"Anna do you want to come with us to the manor and live there?" My mom asked.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Yes. Sure I will like to get to know my real family." I said. I really do want to know them and get new friends.

"Ok then Blaise can you  go and help your sister to pack?" My dad asked. It more sounded as a statement than a request. But in the same time loving and caring.

"Okay dad." Blaise answered.

Then we went upstairs and I packed all of my belongings that I will need and just a little clothes because my mom told me that I have all the clothes that will fit me in my room. When we were done we went downstairs. Malfoys were already gone.  I hugged my adopted parents one last time and went to the loo with my real family.

When we came there it was huge and beautiful house. It looked modern and new.

The picture of the house:

Then Blaise said next to her "what do you think?"

"It's beautiful!" I exclaimed.

He laughed.

"It looks to modern than I expected." I said.

"Yeah... We got it rebuild. The old one was too old,  dark,  and... Don't judge me but scary." He said. The last part kind of... Ashamed?

"You were scared of your own house?" I asked kind of uncirtended.

"Yeah... I mean it was really dark! Especially at night!" He exclaimed almost jumping.

I started to laugh and after few moments of confusion he joined me. He just understood of what he said. Or  of how he said it.

Then we got into the hallway and there were many doors and two huge stairs in the middle of the foyer.

The pictures:

Living room: