The Beginning

It was another afternoon in July. Hermione was in the burrow for the whole June, right after the end of her seventh year, after the war. She was home now and sitting on her bed reading a book she bought last month.

Hermionie's P.O.V

I cant belive that the war had ended.

She hears something knocking on the window. It was an owl, it had a letter. As an owl flies into her room and drops the letter on Hermione's bed. Then it sits on her chair and waits. Hermione takes the letter and sees the Hogwards mark on it. She opens it and reads.

Dear, Miss Granger

This year all the students from seventh year, from the last year, are asked to go back to Hogwarts and continue the last year. This year only, Hogwarts will have students that are in eight year. I do hope you will decide to come back to finish your education this year. Also, I'll like you tell you that if you will accept the invitation to come back this year, I'll like to give you title as a Head Girl! I'll like to receive a letter with your answer.

Headmistress,
McGonagall

Hermione was sooo excited that she is gonna be the head girl! She screamed from excitement. Then she hears her mother "Hermione!? Is everything's okay? Also, can you please come down stairs we need to tell you something!" "Yes mom, I'm ok! And okay I'll come down stairs in a minute!"

She took a piece of a parchtment, ink, and a quill. She wrote:

Dear Miss McGonagall

I've read your letter and I'll love to come back to Hogwards this year! Also, I'm really thankful to of giving me the title as the head girl! I hope I won't disappoint your expectations.

Your,
Hermione Jean Granger

She gives the olw the letter and comes down stairs. As soon as she looks in the living room she sees...

Hi everyone! This is my the first story that I wrote. And I know this is kind short but hope you enjoy it. And will be waiting for the second part! Please comment what you want to me to add, maybe some character, pics and etc... . See ya all in next chapter! Bye!