Chapter 30: The Boots

Disclaimer: I do not own Coco in any shape or form, that Belongs to Coco! The only thing that belongs to me, is the Story Plot and the other characters that were not in the movie.

So enjoy!!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Months Ago

9 de julio, domingo

3rd Person POV:

It was a day that Camila will never forget, it was the day of her birthday, the day she turns 11. It was a nice day and the orphanage was planning out a nice party for her, not too big, just the kids at the Orphanage, and Miguel along with his parents. Mrs. Tessa decided that it would be a surprise party and told everyone so they all decided that they would help get everything ready, but that didn't mean they all got a present for her.

She looked around and saw Miguel and gently walked up to him. "Miguel? Mind if I ask you a favor?" She asked as she bent down to his level. The still 12 year old boy turned to face her. "Of course, what favor is it, Señora Tessa?" He asked as he looked at her with curiosity. "Good, all I need you to do for me is to keep Camila away from the main room, like, keep her entertained and take her to some place away from the orphanage." She explained quietly to the boy.

Miguel nodded softly at this, thinking that would be a good idea. "Sure, I can keep an eye on Camila and keep her away from the room! Do you know where she might be?" He accepted while asking where the said cumpleañera is.

"Actually, I think I saw her in her ofrenda room, she's usually where she is sometimes when she's done with chores." Juanita replied while moving her gift to the mesa actual.

Miguel smiles at her and went to go check on Camila while making sure that she doesn't go near the main room. He was about to enter, when he heard singing, he knew that voice and listened closely. It was Camila! He gently poked his head inside the room Camila was slowly swaying around the room while holding something in her hands and close to her chest.

🎵We'll be there to lift you up~

🎶When you don't know what to do~

🎵When it seems that up is down~

🎶¡Y el rojo es azul!~

🎵When red, is blue!~

🎶It won't make much sense when red, is blue~

🎶Oh, Oh, whoooaa, oh, ooohh!~

🎵Oh, Oh, whoooaa, oh, ooohh!~

Camila sang softly and gently dancing around the room, holding her skirt with one hand while the other was still holding something close to her but Miguel couldn't tell what it was yet.

🎶In your heart~

🎵There's a room where you lock aawaaay!~

🎶~Todos los malos momentos~

🎵~¡Y cosas que dicen!~

🎶And now Blue, is red!~

🎵Ahora las cosas están mejor ~

🎶Blue, is red!~

🎵Oh, Oh, whoooaa, oh, ooohh~

🎶Oh, Oh, whoooaa, oh, ooohh~