Part 23

Rye's POV*

Andy's coming over in just a week. Since I met him 3 months ago we've just instantly gotten to know each other better in every way possible. We've talked about everything right from my father in jail, to Andy being ready for sexual stuff, I don't want to pressure him into doing anything. I just wanna have a good time with him, and honestly I can't wait to finally see him again.
The days went fast and suddenly a week had passed. Today is the day Andy's coming. I've got a surprise for him when I pick him up in the airport. I've bought some balloons formed as hearts. I'm gonna go buy some flowers before I pick him up, and I've bought him a promise ring, and wrote a little line inside the ring, but we'll get back to that later. Anyways I messaged Andy hearing how long he was.

Messages (Rye&Andy)

Rye "Hey baby boy, just wanted to hear how far you where? ❤️"
Andy "Hey babe, I'm in the flight. I have no idea where I am, but there's only 1 1/2 hour left. Will you be there when I arrive? ❤️"
Rye "Of course I'll be there, I'll leave in around 10 ❤️"
Andy "Can't Wait to see you🙈"
Rye "I can't wait to see you either. By the way.. I've bought something for you ❤️"
Andy "What? No? I thought we agreed no gifts?🥺❤️"
Rye "Baby, it's nothing expensive, just take it ❤️"
Andy "What is it? ❤️"
Rye "You'll see in the airport ❤️"
Andy "But I wanna know ❤️"
Rye "Why would I tell you what it is?❤️"
Andy "Fine, But it better be good ❤️😌"
Rye "Oh it is ❤️😉"
Andy "I'll message you when I'm at the baggage claim ❤️"
Rye "See you beautiful ❤️"
Andy "See you babe❤️"

Andy's POV*

The time on the flight went quick and suddenly I stood at the baggage claim waiting for my suitcase. I messaged Rye I was waiting for it, and he said that we stood outside waiting for me. Suddenly I saw my baby blue suitcase, I walked over to it and took it. I walked trough some security doors when you've first walked trough you can't go back in again. I came out to where people where waiting for their family and friends, but I didn't see Rye. I decided to just walk outside and that's when I saw him.
He walked towards me with big hearts balloons, a bucket of flowers, my favorite by the way. How did he knew what my favorite kind of flowers was? I was about to cry, but instead of doing that I just ran to him and hugged him like I've never before.

Rye "Hey baby boy" He said and hugged me tightly back. And honestly it kinda turned me on, him calling me baby boy..
Andy "Hey babe" I answered back and pulled apart.
Rye "I bought you flowers" he said and smiled, and gosh I love his smile.
Andy "Yeah I see. How did you know that it was my favorite flower?"
Rye "Did my research"
Andy "You're such a cutie"
Rye "Come on let's get home"
He said and took my hand and tangled our fingers together and dragged me towards his car. We put my suitcase in the car alongside with the balloons and the flowers. I said at the passenger seat, waiting for Rye to come in as well. As soon as he got in and closed the door I leaned over and kissed him. He kissed me back we kissed passionately for a while. Then we pulled apart.

Rye "I got you something" He said pulled out a box.
Andy "On my.. what have bought?"
Rye "Here" He said and handed me the box. I opened it and saw a silver ring, a promise ring I'm guessing. I looked at it, but my eyes quickly caught the words that stood inside the ring.
I love you was craved into the ring. I looked up at him.
Rye "I love you.."
Andy "I.. I love you too" I said and kissed him immediately after. He kissed me back. I just wanted him to be fair, enough waiting I just wanted him. He loves me and I love him. I just want him, I wanna make love with him. But then I got reminded that we where in car in front of thousands of people. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

Rye "Someone's craving" He said and smirked.
Andy "You haven't exactly made it easy the past 3 months with everything we've done on Skype.." I said. He leaned over to my ear and started whispering something.
Rye "Baby boy.. just wait for tonight, and remember you've told me your kinks" he said and bit my earlobe as he moved away and stated the car getting ready to go home. I let out a breath I didn't knew I've been holding.. god this boy is gonna be the death of me, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
I put the ring on and it fit me perfectly.
Andy "Thanks" I said and kissed him on the cheek.
Rye "You're welcome my love"