Part 12

Rye's POV*

Andy messaged me, asking me if I wanted to grab some food with him. I of course said yes, this is my change to make it up to him. To show him that I'm not that bad of a guy.
I walked out of the guest room and down to Brook and Jack. As I come down I see Jack sitting on Brooks lap licking his neck.
Rye "Get a room!" I said and laughed. Jack quickly looked up at me, and just curled further into Brook in embarrassment of almost getting caught.
Brook "What's up Rye" Brook said and I walked over and sat down in the other couch.
Rye "Nothing really"
Brook "Did Andy message you?"
Rye "How would you know?" I answered confused.

Brook "He messaged me asking for your number so I assumed that he'd might messaged you?"
Rye "He have" I said and a small smirk appeared on my lips.
Jack "What did he want?"
Rye "He asked me out"
Jack "He What?" Jack said looking confused at me, probably wondering if I was joking or not.
Rye "He messaged me and we talked a bit then he asked if I wanted to grab some food with him"
Brook "What did you say?"
Rye "I said yes of course"
Jack "Have fun"
Rye "I'll try. Excuse me guys imma go and get ready for my date"
Brook "Are you sure Fovvs knows it's a date?" He said loudly after me as I walked up the stairs.
Rye "He will soon" I replied as I entered guest room, wondering about what I should wear.

Andy's POV*

I decided to message Isabelle cause I kinda need her advise on this, I'm just scared she's gonna be mad at me for asking him out.

Messages (Andy & Isabelle)

Andy - Isabelle..🙈
Isabelle - Andy?🤨
Andy - Guess What?
Isabelle - Umm I don't know, just tell me🙄
Andy - I asked Rye if he wanted to grab some food.. with me 🙈
Isabelle - Why? I thought you where mad at him?😒
Andy - I am, well was.. I don't know okay. But I just thought that maybe he wasn't that big of a dickhead and maybe he's as nice as Brook described him to be?🤷🏼‍♂️

Isabella - It's your choice, I'll always be here matter what. But just promise me you won't give in to him to early 😉😬
Andy - Ew! Stop! No 🤭🙄
Isabelle - Andy, you're gonna have to have sex someday you know 😝
Andy - that day can wait 😶
Isabelle - Are you ever gonna tell me why?
Andy - Someday.. I just need to be ready first.. 😣
Isabelle - I know Fovvs, I know ❤️
Andy - Anyways I need your help with an outfit 😅
Isabelle - Your black skinny jeans with ripped on your knees, your striped black and white t-shirt and a denim Jacket. You're welcome 🥰
Andy - You're the best, Thank you 🙏🏼
Isabelle - *SEEN*

I locked my phone and started to look for the clothes she said I should wear. After some time I found it, I dressed took some shoes on, then just adding a little bit of BB cream. Going with my favorite cologne, doing my hair so I look just a little decent. I hear the doorbell ring, I take my phone in my pocket, then head down stairs. I look at myself in the mirror before opening the door to see Rye standing outside leaning against the door frame.
Rye "Looking good" He said with a smirk planted on his face.
Andy "Shut up" I said closing the door walking past him and over to his car. As I came to the door I could feel him run up to me and stop me from opening the door.
Andy "What are you doing?" I said giggling.
Rye "A real gentleman opens the door"
Andy "Are you serious?"
Rye "Deadly" He said and opened the door for me to get in.
Andy "You're crazy" I said and sat in the car.
Rye "Just wait, you're gonna love it" He said as he closed the door. Maybe he's right? Maybe I'm gonna love it, maybe I'm gonna hate it, but what's the worst that can happen?