Part 1

NEW Fanfic -  Randy - Long distance relationship ❤️ Enjoy ;)

————————————————————

Andy's POV*

"Andy wake up!" My mom yelled trough my door "I'm awake" i said making her go away. I love my mom don't get me wrong, I'm just not a morning person, getting up early to be ready for college, nah it's not me, I love school well more music. Music is my passion, it's my personal space where I just get to be myself, where I don't have to pretend to be anything I'm not, just myself.
I decided that I might should begin to get up, college begins in an hour, which means.. I'm gonna be fucking late! Ohh no. I hurried my ass out the bed, and down to my mom, ate as fast as I could, hurried up to my room again to find some clothes, some shoes and then I was good to go, I hurried down the stairs again.
Andy's mom "Why are you in such a rush?"
Andy "I woke up to late, mom. My bus is in what? 2 minutes"
Andy's mom "Get your ass over here son, and eat your breakfast with me, and not just two bites"
Andy "Mom I have to get my bus"
Andy's mom "Don't worry I'll drive you, now come here and sit with me. I need to talk to you about something"

Andy "Oh thanks mom" She's never driven me to school before, she's always been working nonstop. You see, when my father died, we found out that he owed the bank a lot of money, so my mom has been working nonstop since, taking every shift she could, working her ass off.
Every kid wants the new things, new shoes, new clothes, the new iPhone, I mean who wouldn't but I wouldn't do that to my mom, demanding that I get the newest things, if I want something I'm gonna work for it, I don't take anything for granted.
Andys mom "So you know the money that we owed to the bank?"
Andy "Yes?"
Andy's mom "Well there's not money to be owed anymore" she said with a big smile.
Andy "What do you mean?"
Andy's mom "The money has been paid back. All the shifts, the extra shifts and all of that, baby it worked off"
Andy "Oh my god mom!! That's amazing" I said and went over to hug her tight. She's been the greatest mom I could ever ask for, she really deserves this.
Andy's mom "Now let us get you to school" she said and we packed up and went out to the car and she drove me to school*

I arrived to school and as walk out the car I see Jack, Mikey, Sonny and Isabelle waiting for me.
Sonny "Wait you got driven today?"
Andy "Yeah, she had time to drive me today"
Mikey "Mate that's the first time in what since you ever started here" He said and they all laughed, except Isabelle. I looked at her and got eye contact, she could see the sadness in my eyes. The truth is, I haven't told anyone but Isabelle about the money problem. I'm afraid that the boys won't be my mates if it happens. I mean it's New York, if you live here you're supposed to have money, dress fashionable, and don't look like a homeless boy who just came out the shelter. Isabelle took it really good when I told her, she understands me better than anyone. Considering her own problems at home, she's always there to help me, I love her and no one will ever could take her place.

We walked in to the cafeteria, sitting at our usual table, ordering the same thing every day. Just talking about everything and nothing until class.
Isabelle "So guys since Brooklyn is coming over here at Thursday, I wanted to throw him a party Friday, you know welcome to America again mate thing"
Mikey "Come on you're only doing it because you have a massive crush on him"
Isabelle "I'm lesbian your idiot" *She said and we all laughed* "By the way it's Jack who has a crush on him"
Jack "Shut up! No I don't, we where just really good friends when he was living here"
Sonny "So you're denying that anything ever happened between you two?" He said and we all looked at him.
Jack "Well.. umm.." He said awkwardly.
Andy "Wait! What did actually happen between you two. I mean he was here for an entire year"
Jack "We kissed one time"
Isabelle "Only once?"
Jack "Okay maybe something else happened, but you can get Brook to tell you that when he comes" He said and got up. "are you coming? Class is starting in five" he continued before getting up completely. We all got up and went to class, still trying to get Jack to tell us what else happened between them, but without any luck.

————————————————————
First part! Hope you enjoyed, next part comes soon 😜