Part 2

Rye's POV*

It's late in the evening and I just got home from Brooks. He's leaving on Thursday, to go back to America. Brooks been away for a little over a year as an exchange student in New York, he came back for about three months ago, and he's going over there again just to catch up I guess and yeah have fun with his American friends. Me and Brook have been best mates since I can remember, his parents died in a car accident about two years ago, so my parents took him in, and that's when he decided that he needed a year as far away as possible, just to get some new surroundings, and yeah get a break after losing both his parents. But back to the important things I'm Ryan, but you can call me Rye. On the outside I'm a definition of a spoiled fuck boy. If I want something I usually get it, no matter if it's money, clothes, shoes, even girls and boys I get, and yes I said boys. I'm bisexual. If I want something, I won't stop until I get it. Some people say I'm spoiled, acting like a brat, even a fuck boy and I get them, I would think that about me too if I saw me from their perspective, but I have another side to me, that I don't allow people to see.

I've been through some though shit that people know nothing about, and what I love most about it is that, so many people are quick to judge me, but then have no idea what I've been through and done to get where I am today. I've been in love once, and I ended up breaking her heart.. let's just say I'm no good for relationship. Im just better at one night stands and all of that, no attachments, no jealousy, no I love yous and especially no feelings. But yeah Moving on.
Amanda and I are pretty good friends, we're on and off, sometimes we're all over each other and the next day we can be like 'i hate you' but we're enjoying each other's company, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, I live in the UK specifically London. Earlier on I lived in Manchester but then my mom got pregnant with the twins and she wanted something bigger, so we moved to London. New school, new friends, and yeah I knew pair of family members. I have an older brother too, Robbie. He doesn't live at home tho he lives back in Manchester, he decided to stay when we moved, he's living with his high school crush, and he proposed last year so I don't blame him for not wanting to leave. But yeah I live with my mom and the twins Shaun and Sammy, you're probably wondering where my father is and yeah he's in jail.. don't wanna talk about him, hear about him, I just want him out of my life and not ever wanting him in again..

After staying up for hours looking for some clothes online, I went to bed. I have college tomorrow, yay. Can you hear the excitement in my voice? No? Me neither, I hate school. The only thing I look forward too is to see my friends, and of course music. I absolutely love music. But don't tell my mom that. She doesn't believe that music is a proper career, she thinks that musician gets money for putting auto tune on their voices and act like porn starts on the stage, and with some people I agree with her, but then there's so many artist that doesn't act like that and that have an amazing voice. On the outside I have to like Post Malone, Lil Wayne, Kanye West and all that shit but on the inside I'm more a Hillsong United kinda guy, I love music that moves people or when you can hear the feelings in the
songs when they sing them live. But again I have to act to be something I'm not, and I hate it. I wished I could be something in music but I just can't..

————————————————————

Hope you like it 😝