Part 7

Andy's POV*

We walked into the airport, Me, Jack, Sonny, Isabelle, and Mikey. We waited for Brook and his friend for what felt like ages.. but then after some time I could see a boy sprint over against Jack and I guessed it was Brook. They hugged and honestly they look so cute together. I look further down the people who have arrived, thats when I saw him. I saw tall guy, brown haired and very and I mean very good looking, he came over and looked at me, he gave me a little smile and I swear I got a feeling that smile will be the death of me..

Rye's POV*

It was a bit awkward at first until he started to speak up.
Andy "Hi, I'm Andy" He said and gave me a handshake.
Rye "Hi, I'm Rye"
Andy "So are you excited to be here?"
Rye "It's my first time being here, so yeah I'm excited to see things and see how different it is from the UK"
Andy "Probably a lot" He said and we both laughed. After some minutes Brook and Jack come over after they where done hugging and all of that.
Brook "Rye, this is Jack"
Jack "Hi"
Rye "Hi, nice to meet you"
Jack "You too"
Brook "Rye, this is obviously Jack, there's Andy, Sonny, Mikey, and Isabelle"
Isabelle "He looks cute" She whispered to Andy but just loud enough for me to hear.

Andy's POV*

Rye met us all, while he talked and got to know a little more about the others I just stared at him. After some time he caught me staring at him, I could feel my cheeks immediately got red, I just looked down at me feet, hoping he wasn't looking when I looked up again.
We got out of the airport and into the cars.
Me, Rye, Isabelle, and Sonny in the one car, then Brook, Jack, and Mikey in the other.
Time went by and we where finally at my house. My mom wasn't home for around 2 weeks, she had to go on curse thing with the nursing people, I don't know what it's called okay, don't judge me. But anyways as we came, the other boys came few minutes after. But we walked into the house putting Rye's stuff where his bed is, then we walked up to the kitchen and just talking.

Sonny "So Rye, how do you like New York so far?"
Rye "I've never been here, but you know it's New York I've always heard amazing things from here"
Isabelle "What are your parents doing?"
Rye "Umm.. my mom is a lawyer, and I don't have a relationship with my father" he said looking all sad.. wonder what's the reason.
Andy "Anyone wants something to drink?"
Rye "Don you have a coke?"
Andy "Yeah course" I said then the others walked in.
Andy "Hey Guys, want something to drink?"
Brook "I'll take a coke"
Jack "Me too"
Mikey "Nah Thanks mate"
Andy "Sonny wanna help?"
Sonny "Of course" He said and we walked down the basement to get some. After we came up they all sat in a circle waiting for us.
Andy "What are you guys doing?"
Jack "We thought it would be a good idea to play a game so we can get to know Rye a little more"
Andy "What game?"
Rye "Never have I ever" He said with a smirk on his face, looking me deadly in my eyes..