page 5

After parking in Violet's driveway I laid my head on the steering wheel and closed my eyes. That was so intense, I don't know what to even.. shaking her head she decided to just put it in the back of her mind for now.

There was a knock on the window that caused her to jump in fright. Looking up it was Violet with a concerned look.
She gave a small smile as she opened her door.

"You scared me."

"I'm sorry, I heard you pull up and came out. Are you okay?"

As she grabbed her stuff she hesitated on if she should tell her what just occurred.

"How about you tell me while we have our favorite red wine. Moscato? And a bunch of dark chocolate and fruits. Plus I ordered pizza, wings, and pasta. And of course our favorite ice cream!"

"This is why I love you so much! You feed me!"

" I know. Oh and Hazen and Cornena are on there way over to, where making it a sleepover for the weekend."

"Okay are we doing a supernatural Marathon tonight?" We all love Dean an Sam. We've been crushing on them for years.

" Uh duh. It wouldn't be a sleepover if we didn't. Besides it's traditional. No matter where we are we watch it together. Like when I took that week trip to New Jersey to visit my aunt, we all FaceTime and watched it together every night for like eight episodes each night. You know now that I hear my self say it I kinda get why my mom looked at me when I told her about the trip. We have a obsession."

I think about it as well. Shrugging knowing that we do, but who wouldn't.

Fully getting out the car, and adjusting my bags we walk up to the front door. Stepping in I turned and headed to the stairs. Going up and skipping a few steps I went to Violet's room and put my bag in her walk in. Taking off my shoes and putting them in there as well. I grabbed my comfortable purple unicorn slippers that I leave over here. Vi already got her green ones on.

Going back down stairs I went to the kitchen knowing she would be in there.

"Do you want me to bake anything this weekend?" Usually I'd bring some over or baked while I was here. We all have a sweet tooth and I happen to have baking skills which worked out for everyone."

"Girl yes! And I get first dibs on the pick for tonight."

"Better text them and let them know you got dibs now before they get here, you Kno...(knock knock knock!)"

"Honey's we're home!!"  Yells Cornena with her loud ass.

"Where in the kitchen!" I yelled back. Guess she rubbed off on me.

Turning to Violet I gave her the to late look. She huffed knowing that this was going to start a argument on who gets first pick for tonight.

We turn to them after they came from putting there things away and putting on there pink and blue unicorn slippers.

"Hi my loves!" I say

" Hey babycakes." Said Hazen

"My BABIES!" Screams Cornena ever so dramatically.

We all laugh at how use to it we are by now and how it now never gets old.

" Okay so mammas gonna be gone all weekend for business and Deon is at a friends so we have the house to our self."